• The KillerFrogs

lucas niang interview on 247

Eight

if you haven't seen it this morning there is an interesting interview of lucas niang done by jeremy clark

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-offensive-lineman-Lucas-Niang-plenty-prove-133829623/

two sets of quotes really stood out to me. first:

“I had the option to come back or go. It was kind of a no-brainer to come back this upcoming year. I came back with a fire; I guess what I’ve been doing in the past wasn’t enough because they didn’t have me up there,” he said. “I’ve got to work and get better and be more dominant. I still have plenty to prove.”

second and i will just leave this here:

“Coach Thomsen is the best coach I’ve ever had; there is no doubt about it. I was going to leave at one point but then Coach Thomsen came and started teaching me. He’s just a fantastic coach; he’s taught me so much,” Niang said. “I have some film from my freshman year and if you cut that off and you look at it now there’s a huge difference. Coach Thomsen is a phenomenal coach.”

i think pieces like this are an area jeremy really does shine.

additionally, i think these are the type of comments tcu has to get out to every offensive line recruit they are recruiting be it 2019 or beyond.

Celebrate-777x538.jpg

find the future nfl prospect in the above picture

images

someone has been in the weight room.

Last edited: