1. The KillerFrogs

Looking forward to 2020 Cal Road Trip!

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by jugbandxmas, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Booo!

2. I'm not sure about y'all and I know scheduling is tough but I would much rather play a Tulsa, Houston, La Tech, Tulane or even Tx State or Rice on the road than a Cal or Purdue. Gives fans, players families and recruits a chance to see us play locally.

I know to get a P5 team in FTW we need to return the favor but I hate these crazy long road trip games to schools I don't really care about.

3. You could take AMTRAK but it might take a week to get there.

4. Pretty sure you’d go right but Folsom prison. There an inmate there that shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

5. Looked it up. Straight shot to LA from Fort Worth only two transfers. But for some reason you can't come back the same way. Have to catch a bus a lot of ththd way

6. His G5 is in escrow

7. PIP is right. Yet another reason to keep scheduling Army and Navy alternating every other year in perpetuity.

FrogAbroad and Paint It Purple like this.
  8. I for one like playing the service academies. The trips to CO Springs and Annapolis were great. But, I think we should only play them in Fort Worth, with an occasional exception.

9. It's the cab ride from the LA bus station to the stadium that'll get you.

Eight likes this.