• The KillerFrogs

Longhorns Wire: Gary Patterson expected to meet with Pete Kwiatkowski on Thursday

Tshirt Fan

why do people keep seeing gary as the mid-season replacement in option as anything other than a bad opium pipe dream
Do tell us more about your bad opium pipe dream experiences.

Tell Me More Go On GIF by Nerdist.com

froginmn

I went to college at a school that had a middling football program with a long dormant championship history. A couple years after I graduated, the school was relegated.

Gary Patterson brought them out of this and I was able to enjoy a lot of great football moments, attend a Fiesta Bowl, attend a Rose Bowl championship, see the school barely miss out on the first playoffs (and attend a fabulous Peach Bowl).

It's possible that other coaches could have brought TCU to the same heights, but Gary was the one who actually did it. For that I'll be forever grateful.

FrogBall09

All I can say is CDC has made recent statements to the contrary. I’m not saying GP won’t end up there as an analyst. I am saying that Chris isn’t crazy about the idea…at least when speaking to certain audiences

And by the way, there’s more than an even chance CDC is telling different people different things
So he spent the weekend with him at Barton Creek because he doesn’t want him on the staff?

Odd way to show it for a guy as busy as CDC