• The KillerFrogs

Longhorn Police Blotter update

West Coast Johnny

http://starcasm.net/archives/59955

"I've learned from multiple sources who threw the punch (at the women). Former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in the TMZ.com video."

In the video, he basically cold-cocks her right in the back of the head. What a man.

HFrog1999

I was hoping it was a current player.

There can't be anyone that deserved the beat down he got more than that piece of :angry: . I'm glad he got the tar beat out of him. Those friends of his that came to his aide after the fight should be ashamed of themselves for associating with such a dirt bag.

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Aug 9 2010, 01:23 PM) [snapback]609663[/snapback]
He's probably planning his revenge on Huerta.

If that guy has any sense whatsoever he'll steer clear of El Matador.

D

Daniel Plainview

I thing that annoys me most out of that whole thing are all of the girls trying to jump in the middle of it and get involved.

They need to steer clear of fights between big guys and all of the chaos that ensues afterwards.

Although, I will say, That was a very impressive headstomp.

TCURiggs

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ Aug 9 2010, 06:41 PM) [snapback]609685[/snapback]
If that guy has any sense whatsoever he'll steer clear of El Matador.

Exactly. There are a lot of big, tough dudes in the world (i.e. football players), but these MMA types that fight for a living are on a different level.

Here's a link to a video of a funny story about how Urlacher almost got himself in a similar situation:

Bas Rutten interview