• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Loves FrogsWire.com

Chongo94

Last edited:

Zubaz

Kolby going with the "Sneeze on the buffet line so no one else can have any" strategy.

Also, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the reason TCU fans aren't thrilled with Kolby has very little to do with 7-6 or 4-8 (we are pretty big fans of Pachall, Verrett, and Boyce), and more to do with the whole "Suing TCU and dragging the program to the mud" thing.

I could be wrong on that though.

MTfrog5

Kolby going with the "Sneeze on the buffet line so no one else can have any" strategy.

Also, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the reason TCU fans aren't thrilled with Kolby has very little to do with 7-6 or 4-8 (we are pretty big fans of Pachall, Verrett, and Boyce), and more to do with the whole "Suing TCU and dragging the program to the mud" thing.

I could be wrong on that though.
And let’s be honest, Kolby had 2 catches for 23 yards in 2013. You would think he’d been a big factor in that “4-12” year

Frog-in-law1995

He’s the person that would sue McDonald’s for spilling coffee because it’s hot

I know that case gets bagged on, but the facts are pretty horrendous. McD’s turned down a very reasonable demand ($25,000, iirc) and deserved what it got. They had hundreds of complaints about the coffee being too hot and basically told people to darn off, even though documents showed they knew their policy of (whatever the temperature requirement was) would cause 3rd degree burns within 5 seconds if spilled.

tcudoc

I know that case gets bagged on, but the facts are pretty horrendous. McD’s turned down a very reasonable demand ($25,000, iirc) and deserved what it got. They had hundreds of complaints about the coffee being too hot and basically told people to darn off, even though documents showed they knew their policy of (whatever the temperature requirement was) would cause 3rd degree burns within 5 seconds if spilled.
outrageous-egregious-preposterous.gif

Big Frog II

Kolby needs to talk to someone other than his lawyer or family to get a different viewpoint. He is or has boxed himself into a corner.

Zubaz

True. If anything, it is a lesson in how Corporate PR got everyone to hate on a grandmother that they burned more than any example of "frivolous" lawsuits.

PO Frog

This is egregiously wrong but I don’t feel like getting into it. The coffee was brewed at the temperature it needs to be brewed in order to be coffee. And Stella suffered great damages but not because of McDonald’s negligence, but because she spilled hot coffee on her crotch.

texas_sicilian

So now we’re horrible fans too? Wow, who isn’t to blame here... aside from Kolby of course, who shall forever be blame free for anything bad that’s ever happened in his life.

Last edited: