• The KillerFrogs

Limp... Where are the morning stories?

SoonerBredCD

Top's hurt butt hasn't healed yet, so I think you should take over the duties, as suggested.

(Sarcasm alert! Just an outsider having fun at the expense of you guys idiocracy!
wink.gif
)

SnoSki

Top got mad for the 90th time because someone (this time,Limp lizard) posted a story that Top had already linked to earlier in the day.

He lamented that he already posted this article, like he does every morning, and then he lamented that he doesn't get enough credit for his efforts and that nobody appreciates him enough.

This made TopFrog angry, so he said he quit, cried, and took his lunch to the other side of the playground.

tcumaniac

Hahaha. I find it hilarious how hard everyone's bagging on top. He deserves it though so keep it up.

I honestly don't miss the posts at all

TronCarter

I thought that as we mature, we learn to get over the petty things and stop acting like a five year old who finds out he's not the only one with a Scooby Doo lunchbox?

Guess I can go play in the sandbox again.

oldscribe

Top got mad for the 90th time because someone (this time,Limp lizard) posted a story that Top had already linked to earlier in the day.

He lamented that he already posted this article, like he does every morning, and then he lamented that he doesn't get enough credit for his efforts and that nobody appreciates him enough.

This made TopFrog angry, so he said he quit, cried, and took his lunch to the other side of the playground.
You mean somebody had been posting links to stories? Wow.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
C'mon y'all, Top is a good guy. I'd think anyone who's met him will agree. Whether or not you enjoy the stories he posts you have to at least appreciate the dedication of time and effort - some of those links are not exactly easy finds. I'm sure Limp wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes. It's just that - and please realize I'm not an insider or trying to put words in his mouth - I could understand that after someone's taken on a task that nobody really wants to do day in day out but many people enjoy the fruits of, one might be inclined to consider it their thing and defend territory. Sometimes to the point where casual observers ridicule.

I for one hope the misunderstanding is cleared up and things settle back to normal.

Rabble Rouser

For those of you that need your daily fix of TCU news stories there is another site out there that posts daily links to all TCU related articles, they call it the "Morning Dump." Simply enter this into your browser:

Energizer-Lithium-Spit_1.jpg

blood%2Bbank.jpg

TCU268.jpg

dotcom.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

jake102

I'm fine with a more wiki approach to stories where whoever finds a story interesting posting it, as they see fit.

The stories being posted throughout the day also allows for the better stories to be commented on and noticed as opposed to thirteen stories clumped together at 7am. And if there was a good thread from the night before, it doesn't get pushed to the second page.

My suggestion would be a pinned thread where Top posts all the links in one post every morning. That would be helpful for me while allowing the forum to run smoothly.

SnoSki

My suggestion would be a pinned thread where Top posts all the links in one post every morning. That would be helpful for me while allowing the forum to run smoothly.

He has been doing this for months, FYI

He also posts em down below, though

researchfrog

More like he's been doing that for years.

But if he doesn't come back, I might volunteer for the position of posting the pinned thread.

FrogsMcGee

Save the below link in your favorites and open it every morning. It will give you any news stories that have been posted in the previous 24 hours containing TCU.

http://news.google.com/news/search?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=TCU&cf=all&as_qdr=d&as_drrb=q

Not rocket science.