• The KillerFrogs

Lightning in KSU

Volare

Well if that line just north of Canton stays to the south, this might happen sooner rather than later (2pm). If it comes north, it'll be after 3.

sWMnGF5.jpg

gp4prez

Well if that line just north of Canton stays to the south, this might happen sooner rather than later (2pm). If it comes north, it'll be after 3.

sWMnGF5.jpg
Also showing 80% chance of thunderstorms around 5PM so this game may be played in segments if it starts at or near 3pm

Volare

Also showing 80% chance of thunderstorms around 5PM so this game may be played in segments if it starts at or near 3pm

Yep, the line exists all the way back to Amarillo, albeit in a much lighter and more scattered manner, but with afternoon heating they may blow up. In which case this game doesn't happen today.

Ray Finkle

6+ Frog fans looking for a place to tailgate during delay. Anyone here?

Sorry, man. I usually make this one and have plenty of places to go around the stadium with friends who are the other shade of purple. I would have been happy to connect and pound some Horny Toad Cerveza with you (my tailgate go-to). Chasing elk this weekend, so can't make it to Manhappenin'.

Enjoy yourself and remind them that TCU is their 2nd favorite team in the Big XII. Most will agree with you.

Lots of great bars in Aggieville. I really like the Aggie Lounge, also called "The Lew." Get a pickled egg. Place is a dump but it's a great college bar.