• The KillerFrogs

License Plate Stolen at the Tech game

FrogbyChoice

At some point during the game tonight. my Wife’s TCU related personal license plate was stolen off the front of her car. We have an assigned parking spot at the University Christian Church on campus.

I figure it was either a Tech Tard looking for a scalp or at TCU student looking for a trophy. Either way it’s going to cost me money and time for no reason.

TCU Police, FWPD and the Church will also be involved to burn a lot of calories for nothing productive to come out of it.

Just dumb

Horny 4 Life

At some point during the game tonight. my Wife’s TCU related personal license plate was stolen off the front of her car. We have an assigned parking spot at the University Christian Church on campus.

I figure it was either a Tech Tard looking for a scalp or at TCU student looking for a trophy. Either way it’s going to cost me money and time for no reason.

TCU Police, FWPD and the Church will also be involved to burn a lot of calories for nothing productive to come out of it.

Just dumb

I do believe this board has an 8700+ page thread devoted to finding specialty plates. Maybe you should ask for help in there.

nwlafrog

Just dumb

Calling the popo over a stolen license plate cover at a football game is a bit much, imo. If they stole your car then okay. Stolen beers, we riot.

Edit- you said the actual plate.... yeah, that might be an issue on the ride home.

Sebastian S

I once bought a personalized TCU license plate, the year was 2013.

Literally destroyed and threw that plate out after that season and then 2014 happened.

No more personalized plates for me, ever.

Mean Purple

Contact the NTTA folks. IF someone stuck it on a car for some reason (this actually happens a lot) they can usually let you know if it has been on their road.

likely just someone being stupid. still, that someone needs to be throat punched.

Just dumb

Just dumb

There's a thread for this.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
WB but wouldn't consider her hot, she was cute. She is a red raider tho. She said they've been going to games at AGCS for awhile now. She was nice.

Horny4TCU

WB but wouldn't consider her hot, she was cute. She is a red raider tho. She said they've been going to games at AGCS for awhile now. She was nice.
Wrap it, or get the raider rash.

Frankly, I would keep my nethers far from a cute Tech fan. She would have to be pretty hot for me to take a chance at the rash.

All hypothetical, my wife would not approve of this banter.

Latest posts