• The KillerFrogs

Lead On: An Empty TCU Motto

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Sonny has been pedestrian his entire head coaching career until this season. That’s no knock. Just the record.
I 100% agree with this. I was forced to eat a TON of crow because I was super vocal about just how horrendous of a job that Donati had done when hiring him. I will gladly eat that crow this year, and hopefully have to eat for the next 2 decades. However, I still am not sold, even after this incredible year. Hopefully, I have to to say I was wrong year after year moving forward.

Brevity Frog

Maybe some people arent serious but I know several (including our group of 14) who will not be renewing season tickets and will stop giving which is their prerogative.
As I get older, I realize how much grace has been shown to me in my life. And as a Christian, I believe in showing grace to others.

Grace is defined as unmerited favor. And I believe the Lord calls us to show mercy and even grace to others.

If K Briles is a changed man, I trust Sonny to figure that out and give him the chance.

But no one is irredeemable. No one is singularly a “terrible person” as we like to say here in the 2000’s. Nor is any one of us a “good person.” We are all fallen, all short of the mark. Let’s see what Sonny decides but let’s not cast this guy off as trash.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I think a lot of us had similar concerns when Kaz was first brought up as coming over w Dykes. BUT. He’d been w Sonny for a few years so that factors in. AND there are reports that Kaz was trying to report and help in the fact finding efforts once it all came crashing down. So we can argue too little too late, but he wasn’t one of the ones selling ‘CAB’ gear and actively declaring innocence for years.

Those are two HUGE differences in my mind and why I’m even more furious with this potential hire.
Concur

As I get older, I realize how much grace has been shown to me in my life. And as a Christian, I believe in showing grace to others.

Grace is defined as unmerited favor. And I believe the Lord calls us to show mercy and even grace to others.

If K Briles is a changed man, I trust Sonny to figure that out and give him the chance.

But no one is irredeemable. No one is singularly a “terrible person” as we like to say here in the 2000’s. Nor is any one of us a “good person.” We are all fallen, all short of the mark. Let’s see what Sonny decides but let’s not cast this guy off as trash.
I’m not a perfect man. Tapefingers me receive grace but it likely won’t be from me. Out of my lane anyway.

BleedNPurple

Everyone on here is all wrapped around the axle. Hope our new OC is announced soon. We didn’t know Riley until this year. I have faith in our coach to take us a step up.