• The KillerFrogs

Last Chance U season 4 - July 19

TX_Krötenechse

Posting in case y’all hadn’t seen - the latest season is dropping next week. Of interest primarily because of Jason Brown’s legal troubles, but TCU did sign a kid from Independence who may get some screen time.

Chongo94

Posting in case y’all hadn’t seen - the latest season is dropping next week. Of interest primarily because of Jason Brown’s legal troubles, but TCU did sign a kid from Independence who may get some screen time.

Refresh my memory on his legal troubles. Domestic violence type stuff or was it manhandling one of his players/coaches? Both seem vaguely familiar in regards to him for some reason.

TX_Krötenechse

Refresh my memory on his legal troubles. Domestic violence type stuff or was it manhandling one of his players/coaches? Both seem vaguely familiar in regards to him for some reason.
He allegedly posed as attorneys from the Cochran law firm (yes, that Cochran law firm) and sent cease-and-desist letters to local newspapers in an attempt to get them to stop running critical pieces on himself.

Of course, he claims that he knows nothing about it. I guess we’ll see how it plays out in court.

He also got into trouble with the university for telling a German player “I am your new Hitler” to deal with some disciplinary issue or another.

Chongo94

He allegedly posed as attorneys from the Cochran law firm (yes, that Cochran law firm) and sent cease-and-desist letters to local newspapers in an attempt to get them to stop running critical pieces on himself.

Of course, he claims that he knows nothing about it. I guess we’ll see how it plays out in court.

He also got into trouble with the university for telling a German player “I am your new Hitler” to deal with some disciplinary issue or another.

Ohhh that’s right. The Hitler part I now remember once you said it. The posing as attorney stuff you and Eight mentioned I either forgot about or just didn’t know.

Wow. This guy is a piece of work...