1. The KillerFrogs

Ladies hammered OU in Norman....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Jan 19, 2020.

1. 82-63..... 3rd conference road win of the year. Talented, balanced, veteran team that has a chance to make a post season run this year IMO. Check them out if you get a chance.

2. Women’s basketball school.

tcujsauce, Shorty, Peacefrog and 12 others like this.
  3. Another solid win. That may boost the RPI and have them in the top two in the conference. I'm still a little hesitant though. I treat their basketball games like a baseball no no. I only bring them up after it's over.

AroundWorldFrog and Moose Stuff like this.
  4. Pebley is growing 'em up.

I wish we had a truly talented tall, big body in the middle. 6'3" is our biggest player. We need a 6'5" - 6'6" body in there and we'd be close to being a very, very good team. I believe we are a darn good team right now.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  5. We've got a bunch of rifle toting, horse riding, basketball shooting badass women at TCU.

6. Admittedly not a big women’s basketball fan...... how many team’s have a legit talented 6’5+ big???

7. By legit, you mean actually female? I refer you to some Baylor squads in the past. Rules be rules.

Damn.

8. Most of the elite teams. Or a 250 lb body.

9. Outstanding post. Applause.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  10. Pretty sure one of them is a father.

Edit. At least one of them.

11. Baylor...it's like a weird(er) circus, stationed in Waco.

Actually, it is pretty scary.

12. Most of the major schools have 6'3"-6'5" girls with serious athleticism. Baylor's current starting 4 and 5 are prime examples. They aren't just space takers. The one I coached graduates this year, thank goodness. Tired of seeing her abuse my alma mater.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  13. Loss to Tech, at home. smh

14. Baylor next. Any chance of a miracle!??

15. Baylor beat South Florida by 12, and Indiana by 15. It can be done. First thing, limit turnovers. Second, slow the game down.

16. I was once hammered in Norman, its the only way to be when there.

17. I hear there's a walk-on named Teagan Febley who is poised and ready to suit out.