• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

illini_frog

I'm about to fly back to America from Korea for the Army and didn't see a tickets/travel thread. I've never donated to anything since I didn't have money, might have to paddle a canoe across the Pacific to get there, but I'll be damned if I'm missing this game.

Frogs, what's the best place to travel/buy tickets/stay?

Frog2006

I'm about to fly back to America from Korea for the Army and didn't see a tickets/travel thread. I've never donated to anything since I didn't have money, might have to paddle a canoe across the Pacific to get there, but I'll be damned if I'm missing this game.

Frogs, what's the best place to travel/buy tickets/stay?
Yes, and how do I get tickets? Ticketmaster shows tickets for $1,300 each…am I looking at the right area, or is it just insanely expensive to go to that game???

ECoastFrog

I tried to buy tickets to the TCU-BU game several years ago. The last game I saw in-person game was in 1978. Apparently, a BME, MA, MM and MD is not enough education to navigate through the TCU ticket purchasing process. I gave up. I didn't know what the hell they were talking about, and apparently was not quite interested enough to figure it out. At my age, I'll root for the natty from home, but I sure wish you all a great time.

GO FROGS!!!

cdsfrog

I will pay whatever price. I will sell my car and/or first born child. I will dabble in prostitution if necessary.
I’m literally pushing back a house renovation for a year. Was gonna use my bonus on that. My 8 year old is trying to decide if she wants to go. Think we are gonna try to put together an out of town group of 8 or so.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I tried to buy tickets to the TCU-BU game several years ago. The last game I saw in-person game was in 1978. Apparently, a BME, MA, MM and MD is not enough education to navigate through the TCU ticket purchasing process. I gave up. I didn't know what the hell they were talking about, and apparently was not quite interested enough to figure it out. At my age, I'll root for the natty from home, but I sure wish you all a great time.

GO FROGS!!!
Holy cow. We need to get you to a game.

The Bad Guy

I got airfare to Vegas and I’ll make the drive, but I need to get a pair of tickets. Hopefully can work out! Exact opposite issue as this game, had tickets and no airfare.