• The KillerFrogs

KWTX: Former TCU defensive coordinator set to become Midway’s head coach

nrhfrog

From what I've heard, he's a really good guy. Apparently, he just got a little in over his head at this level of college football. That's okay....everyone has their limit. Hope he does great in his new job.

allclearforfrogs

From what I've heard, he's a really good guy. Apparently, he just got a little in over his head at this level of college football. That's okay....everyone has their limit. Hope he does great in his new job.
This. He seemed like a good man and a well intentioned coach. I think he's going to take this high school to the next level. He was over his head at TCU, you could tell just by watching the games. His hire was a head scratcher. I think he was part of Sonny's Texas "Fraternity" and I'm glad he's seeing the danger in that and moving away from sticking to that.

HG73

I watched Tulsa play Ohio State 3 or 4 years ago and it was a one score game in the 4th quarter. I remember being very impressed with Tulsa's defense. Our defense was not that bad in 2022, but it seems like everyone figured it out last year. No pressure, loose coverage. The nail in the coffin was hanging 45 on OU and losing by 3 TDs. I wish JG the best, he seems like a great guy. Really optimistic about our new DC. We gotta get more pressure and more turnovers.