• The KillerFrogs

Kirk Bohls "Don't expect to see TCU" invited to Big 12

HG73

Absolutely. No room in the Big12 for TCU. We're better off in the BigEast, add some teams, get a new TV deal, move on.

berryfrog95

Kirk has to sell papers....doesn't mean he is the gospel. Good dude though....and i think the big east is the way to go at this point anyway.....can't trust the big 12.

cdsfrog

big east wont exist in 2 years.

Hope we can get into a decent conference by then

Certainly doesnt look good thanks to tech/baylor [Craig James]. mental midgets

Still refuse to believe BYU (Bull[Craig James] meter is at 10k)

Louisville is VERY believable but I guess the big 12 is ok risking destruction too because Missouri could easily leave in 2 years, as could OU and OSU

I hope OU and OSU do leave them screw the big 12. They want TCU but are getting screwed with bad football choices because of whiny little [hundinnen ].

roddog

Banned
big east wont exist in 2 years.

Hope we can get into a decent conference by then

Certainly doesnt look good thanks to tech/baylor [Craig James]. mental midgets

blame who you want, but your so called mental midgets dont really have much of a say in this, ut still rules the conf

keep winning and improving, and try to get that bball program up to speed, and tcu will be fine!

bscttyb

West Virginia's Board is floating with rumors that they have been invited to theSEC and will announce by the end of the week.

Ugh.

Dogfrog

blame who you want, but your so called mental midgets dont really have much of a say in this, ut still rules the conf

keep winning and improving, and try to get that bball program up to speed, and tcu will be fine!

Your comments relate more to Tech than to TCU

Boomhauer

West Virginia's Board is floating with rumors that they have been invited to theSEC and will announce by the end of the week.

Ugh.

If WVU goes to SEC the Big East would surely be done. Louisville to Big 12 would just be the icing on the cake at that point.

BABYFACE

thats about as honest as you can get!
Yep and it is BS. It will especially be a crock of crap if they invite other BE teams because that adversly affects TCU. If that comes to pass, I will personally hope for the demise of UT, Tech and Baylor.

cdsfrog

I actually UT isnt that much against it. I believe 2 little [ Finebaum ]s scared of getting dominated in recruiting and losing more texas recruits are crying.

Ut has little to worry in that regard as TCU is like 0-50 vs their recruits.

HToady

News Flash. We already recruit in Texas.

I seem to remember a top 25 recruiting class recently.

This is the dumbest reason ever.

roddog

Banned
Yep and it is BS. It will especially be a crock of crap if they invite other BE teams because that adversly affects TCU. If that comes to pass, I will personally hope for the demise of UT, Tech and Baylor.

still dont see how you can blame tech or baylor, we are just along for the ride, the same ride tcu would take if they could