• The KillerFrogs

Killerfrogs Weekly Fantasy Tourney

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Okay, just trying to judge some interest on this. I have been playing at a website called Fanduel. It is a daily fantasy sports website where you play for money. It is 100% LEGAL in the US so no problems there. Basically the way it works is you can set up a tourney for up to like 25 people, for any amount between like $1-$535. I have been playing on there since mid July and you can use paypal to deposit and cash out. You have a salary cap of $60k that you use to fill out your team. The better the player the more he costs.

Was wondering if I set up a weekly tournament on there for NFL if any of you would be interested in it? I know most of yall play fantasy football and a lot of people like to do a little gambling. Payouts are really fast. I have cashed out about 10 times and the money is usually in your paypal account within 6-7 hours so no worries there.

If any of you are interested give me some feedback and we can maybe set one up for this Sunday?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Was thinking about doing the first tourney for only $5 if we could get at least 5 signed up.

Also, they have multiplayer tournies every night with hundred of people in them. You can win thousands in some of the NFL tournies and the baseball tourney payouts range from anywhere between like $225-$1600.