• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs.com Official Christmas Charity

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
KillerFrogs has designated the Maiden brother's charity, TWO-WINS.ORG as our designated Christmas charity again. It benefits the toy drive for a "Soulful Christmas". You guys did a great job last year. See below.

[SIZE=10pt]A few key bullet points:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-       [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]We have given over 1,000 toys over past couple years[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-       [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Over 400 families have been touched[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-       [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]We are partnering with three YMCA location for 2013 (Park South, Moorland, and Oak Cliff)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-       [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Two-Wins Foundation is a 501c3 organization[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-       [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Our website is www,two-wins.org [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]You can click link to make a financial donation http://www.two-wins.org/_forms/view/16414  or by mailing a check to:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Two-Wins Foundation[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]4645 Central Expressway[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]200 Knox Place[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Dallas, Texas 75204 [/SIZE]

ASoulfulChristmas2013_1_zps5942c0a5.jpg

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Cool beans. I love Christmas charity events/drives. Working with the TV station up here on their big drive. Making a donation, although small.

Also, I seriously read your 2nd bullet point as "over 400 females have been touched" and had to read again. Guess my mind is in the gutter tonight.

frogs9497

Obviously a great cause. Kills me to think of children who get nothing at Christmas. Our families have stopped gift exchanges and instead buy gifts for families in need. It is something we truly enjoy.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
frogs9497 said:
Obviously a great cause. Kills me to think of children who get nothing at Christmas. Our families have stopped gift exchanges and instead buy gifts for families in need. It is something we truly enjoy.
Not looking for a pat on the back, but my wife and I do the same thing. We have a ton of fun picking out stuff for our kid from the Christmas Tree. We don't really do gifts and do this instead.

BABYFACE

I proud of my two daughters (11 & 12) in choosing to have 35 less bucks each spent on them for Christmas and use that money so each can adopt a child from an Angel tree.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
BABYFACE said:
I proud of my two daughters (11 & 12) in choosing to have 35 less bucks each spent on them for Christmas and use that money so each can adopt a child from an Angel tree.
I would be proud, too. Not many kids would do that.

tgmaiden

KILLER FROGS!!!! Thanks for all the support in 2012 of our {Soulful Christmas} Charity Toy Drive, over 700 toys and bikes were given last year to inner city kids being served by three different YMCA locations.  Our foundation sincerely appreciates all your generosity!!!  We really need the support of the Frog Nation again.  You can visit http://www.two-wins.org/%5Babout-us%5D/partner-with-us.html to make a general donation or http://www.two-wins.org/_forms/view/16734 to be a sponsor for Soulful Christmas. 

Go Frogs!!
Terrence Maiden #59 and Tim Maiden #4