• The KillerFrogs

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The junior was sidelined in the second quarter with what he said was a small tweak of the medical collateral ligament in one of his knees. He had one carry on the Horned Frogs’ opening drive of the second half and was done.
Good thing it wasn't his osteopathic collateral ligament. I hear those are a lot slower to heal.

McFroggin

Michigan’s intel was that Demercado is our pass blocker and not a runner. Their team shifted based on personnel. They moved to stop the pass, but they gave up too much for easy runs by ED.

Miller has a legit issue and is on the wrong side of questionable. It’s great that he wants to play, but right now he can’t help us on the field.

I think other RB’s may have to see the field against Georgia.

Jim Bob Cooter

Michigan’s intel was that Demercado is our pass blocker and not a runner. Their team shifted based on personnel. They moved to stop the pass, but they gave up too much for easy runs by ED.

Miller has a legit issue and is on the wrong side of questionable. It’s great that he wants to play, but right now he can’t help us on the field.

I’m sorry. Who are you and how do you have any insight into this? Are you in the training room? Are you there when he gets out of the cryo and takes his Tb 500 injections?

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

HornyWartyToad

Sadly I suspect you are right. I'll be shocked if he can get back to anything close to 100% with a knee, within such a short time. If he can't, I hope the coaching staff won't trot him out there. It was ugly seeing him try to go in that first possession of the second half vs. Michigan.