• The KillerFrogs

Kendre Miller first NFL TD!

He did. We were screwed.

Robbed twice. Didn't give us the right spot after Duggan's run and Miller's touchdown effort.

Check about the 00:52 second mark.

The Duggan spot is a mystery. If I remember correctly, that was a very long review process, and it is clear that it should have been placed at about the 2” line and they instead unexplainably placed it at about the 22” line. The following Miller run gained somewhere between 6”-12” according to where the ref placed it closer to the one foot line, so that would have been more than enough for the TD if the Duggan run was placed correctly at about the 2” line.

Miller extended his arm with the football and I think that broke the plane, but the refs may have ruled that his forward progress had been stopped before that extended arm reach, or they just didn’t see the reach. I don’t think they reviewed that play and that may have been because they took so dang long on the previous review that they inexplicably got wrong.

Last edited:
The Duggan spot is a mystery. If I remember correctly, that was a very long review process, and it is clear that it should have been placed at about the 2” line and they instead unexplainably placed it at about the 22” line. The following Miller run gained somewhere between 6”-12” according to where the ref placed it closer to the one foot line, so that would have been more than enough for the TD if the Duggan run was placed correctly at about the 2” line.

Miller extended his arm with the football and I think that broke the plane, but the refs may have ruled that his forward progress had been stopped before that extended arm reach, or they just didn’t see the reach. I don’t think they reviewed that play and that may have been because they took so dang long on the previous review that they inexplicably got wrong.
Yeah, but had we done a QB sneak, we would have scored