1. The KillerFrogs

K. Davis is going to be a star

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by PO Frog, Feb 12, 2019.

1. love his performance the last two games especially. Reminds me of TJ Ford a little bit. Don't have the heart to go read the game thread and I thought he deserved his own mention anyways. Look forward to the next couple of years as he improves, but he has next level quickness and speed.

2. He reminds me of Prince Fowler.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  3. My thoughts exactly. I think he’s going to shatter the assist record and is going to be a really good scorer as he continues to develop his jump shot

4. He's my second favorite player on the team behind Bane. He gives it his all every night. If he works on the shot a little and works on going left, he could be really good. In my mind, he's become our starting PG over the past few games.

Boomhauer likes this.
  5. Seems a bit smaller to me

[​IMG]

6. OK fine, he looks more like Cecil.

pastorfrog, MTfrog5 and Pharm Frog like this.
  7. definitely see the tj ford comparison especially w how he attacks the bigger defender when he drives to the basket

once he adds a consistent shot from the free throw out he is going to be a handful for opponents

4th. down and MTfrog5 like this.
  8. I'm a huge fan of his little floater from around the FT line that he has shown a couple times

4th. down, Wog68 and Realtorfrog like this.
  9. I was impressed with how dixon felt comfortable letting the kid work 1 on one in the four low set. It looked like playground ball and it was working. Grimes couldnt guard him

10. And he doesn't have 7 turnovers per game

4th. down, DeFrog and Salfrog like this.
  11. With continued development he could be very special before he is done.

4th. down likes this.
  12. Yes, exactly.

13. Great article.

Salfrog likes this.
  14. What a great guy, good story about him.

15. Wonder if he knew Bushwick Bill?