• The KillerFrogs

Junior Day

Scarface

Kinda like Jake?

Jake is built lower to the ground and was recruited as an OL.

This new kid has more upper body size. He seems more like David Johnson to me, but thicker, a guy who could play DL or NG. Maybe more like Worthen? If he is the only DL we take in 2012, I'd feel good about it.

Go Frogs!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
This new kid has more upper body size.

We must be looking at two different players:

I don't know where he ends up at TCU, just throwing out some comments I heard on him. I think he has a classic OG/C build, but he reacts well on the DL and if he excels there I am all for it. However, his strength appears mostly in the lower body.

talor

He did add the OG comments and agree. He has a year before he even signs so lot can change. Looks like another tremendous athlete however and this staff definitely will put him in a position where he can develop to his fullest.

Hamilton brings the goods even though he works for that UT site. He still provides fair assessments and is nice enough to email me back when I ask him things. He told me a while back that TCU may get a 247 site, which would be cool but I don't know if there is a market for it.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Hamilton brings the goods even though he works for that UT site. He still provides fair assessments and is nice enough to email me back when I ask him things. He told me a while back that TCU may get a 247 site, which would be cool but I don't know if there is a market for it.

I know the TAMU site is struggling. TCU would be tough.

TPIRocks

TAMU market is spread thin, you got a rivals site, a scout site, a 24/7 site and an independent site. TCU has this and PM, might be enough for one more site but it'd have to be REALLY good. I think eventually the A&M site goes away on 24/7

ZeeFrog

I heard DT Joey Hunt from El Campo committed today. 6'3 270 and the #64 recruit in the LSR Top 100 for those that keep track of that stuff. 2nd hand info so take it for what it's worth.
the kid is really excited about being a Frog. oh, did this piss off some
aggies here.