• The KillerFrogs

Jets vs Texans thread

BogeyGolf7

Santonio Holmes said in post game he is trying to help JK
Said he works hard and is a fun guy to be around
Said he has a lot of potential

Suzy Kolber looks hot too. Keep Broadway Joe away

mrnicefrog

I don't know but it sure as hell gave me a good laugh. It's not often you get to see a QB not only throw the ball after passing the line of scrimmage but do so past the first down marker.

+1. I would say "rookie mistake" but that was more like a junior high mistake.

Houston Frog

I don't understand the JJ Watt hatred? Do people only dislike him because we played against his team in the Rose Bowl? Seems like a great kid who worked his arse off in college to get where he is today.

And I don't blame him for crying after they lost the Rose Bowl. The kid grew up a Wisconsin fan dreaming of winning a Rose Bowl his entire life, and then to get so close only to fail has to be tough. Maybe if they had beaten us, I could see some TCU fans disliking him, but that certainly didn't happen. It's not like he was Kyle Wilson of Boise, twisting our WRs ankles after every tackle.

And for the record, I said all this before the Texans drafted him, so it's not be being a Houston homer.

talor

Greg McElroy might not make it to the regular season on the Jets roster. In all fairness, the NYJ o-line was giving him less protection than a torn Durex. Kerley had a good return game, average WR game as he had a chance to make two medium difficult catches on balls but didn't come down with them.

HFrog1999

I don't understand the JJ Watt hatred? Do people only dislike him because we played against his team in the Rose Bowl? Seems like a great kid who worked his arse off in college to get where he is today.

And I don't blame him for crying after they lost the Rose Bowl. The kid grew up a Wisconsin fan dreaming of winning a Rose Bowl his entire life, and then to get so close only to fail has to be tough. Maybe if they had beaten us, I could see some TCU fans disliking him, but that certainly didn't happen. It's not like he was Kyle Wilson of Boise, twisting our WRs ankles after every tackle.

And for the record, I said all this before the Texans drafted him, so it's not be being a Houston homer.
I completely agree with you.

SnoSki

Kerley would've looked like an all-pro slot guy if Sanchez was throwing the ball. Especially on those first 2 deep passes where McElroy hung em up too high.