• The KillerFrogs

Jeremiah Donati, the Gavin Newsom of the TCU Athletic Dept.

asleep003

My sense of things is that you’re either about 94 years old or your IQ is somewhere south of 70.
You mean comparable to your party's conspiratorists Taylor Green/Gaetz/Cruz
Halsey/Trump/Gohmert/Ron Johnson/Jordan and the list goes on and on and on !!!

God Bless You !!!.

Last edited:

OmniscienceFrog

Ur sure quick to put your Republican loyalty over your respect for fellow alums. What I figured about your right wingers. Just like you put party over country.
You assume quite a bit. I certainly put the Republican party over the dumbasses running the [ Finebaum ] show this country has become in the last four months, and is leading it further and further down the tubes every day.

tetonfrog

You assume quite a bit. I certainly put the Republican party over the dumbasses running the [ #2020 ] show this country has become in the last four months, and is leading it further and further down the tubes every day.

Sure and the "steady" leadership of Trump's term will have him mentioned in the same breath as Washington, Lincoln, Truman, etc.

The blame for our country's fall is on both the left and the right. Never forget that.

Eight

Sure and the "steady" leadership of Trump's term will have him mentioned in the same breath as Washington, Lincoln, Truman, etc.

The blame for our country's fall is on both the left and the right. Never forget that.

giphy.gif

jack the frog

And the other Gavin departs the stage.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/29/arts/television/gavin-macleod-dead.html

RIP, captain.

Meanwhile, we still haven't discussed who is the Yeoman Purser of the athletic department, which would be fitting since Fred Grandy crossed over into politics, like this thread. And who is the Isaac the Bartender of the athletic department?

RIP. I had just mentioned you the other day Cap'n. Someone asked me why I shaved my head and I explained that otherwise I sported a Captain Stubing. He was under 40 so he didn't know what the hell I was talking about.