• The KillerFrogs

Jeff Long fired

ftwfrog

Dave Bliss
That was the basketball coach that encouraged a cover up of one player murdering another. I think the original post was talking about the football coach that helped to cover up multiple (meaning over 50) sexual assaults on the campus, including rape and gang bangs. Shocking, one school has had both.

Eight

That was the basketball coach that encouraged a cover up of one player murdering another. I think the original post was talking about the football coach that helped to cover up multiple (meaning over 50) sexual assaults on the campus, including rape and gang bangs. Shocking, one school has had both.

you forget the s&c coach whose names was fixx (you sometimes can't make this [ Finebaum ]t up) that was sued by the family of a baylor basketball player for providing the player steroids which resulted in a catastrophic event that killed the baylor.

apparently the player, believe his last name was wheeler and was from dallas, suffered from marfan's syndrome and the suit claimed the use of the steroids resulted in an aneurism that killed the player

believe the suit was settled and fixx remained on the sidelines during the teaff era. he was the bald guy with the towel but we know nothing bad happened during st grant's time at baylor so must have been a misunderstanding

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Dave Bliss suborned perjury in a murder investigation, and actively obstructed justice. He should still be in prison.

But, Waco...