• The KillerFrogs

JD SPIELMAN TO TCU !

Moose Stuff

Why is he leaving Nebraska you ask ? Gee , let count the ways -

1) Players are all very weary of HC Scott Frost filling them full of a belly fulla pure garbage and hype and lies.

2) Nebraska recruiting is lousy and getting worse by the year.

3) HC Scott Frost constantly tells the players that NU is an elite football power that is one the verge of a National Championship (as they go 4-8 (2017) // 4-8 (2018) // 5-7 (2019) and get azzzzwhipped every year by Wisconsin and now also cannot even beat B10 bottom feeder POODOO three yrs in a row now.

4) HC Scott Frost putting enormous pressure on his players to win, when his offensive and defensive schemes and sideline coaching decisions are the worst in the League. Frost is not smart and does not have the intelligence to think on his feet in the heat of the battle and he panics when he is behind and losing and his fall back reaction when he has no clue what to do, is to yell at his players and put more pressure on them to win which makes his players dislike him.

5) Nebraska players have heard HC Scott Frost's idiotic song and dance for the past 3 yrs at NU about how NU is a B10 powerhouse waiting to explode and they are tired of his nonsense when NU can't even beat POOPOOPOODUE. And NU gets humiliated by Wisky every single year. So players are really tired of Frost and his hype and foolishness.

6) Frost is known as a very poor X and Os guy, but a great QB recruiter. His players think he is stupid. He isn't stupid but his coaching decisions on the field are always a knee-jerk reaction to a panic situation and it is frustrating to players to lose games to very poor teams as NU is currently doing.

7) Frost often times throws his players publicly under the bus in press conferences after the game when losses occur. That puts the NU fanbase on the backs of the players and the players then feel additional pressure.

8) No Bowl Games for last 3 yrs in a row and poor prospects of a winning season in next few years also.
JD Spielman wants to go somewhere else where he may be able to play in a Bowl Game in his final year because it aint happenin at Nebraska under the moron HC Scott Frost.

Now you see why JD Spielman wants out of that mess. I am guessing his very intelligent, football-wise Dad (Vikings GM Rick Spielman) told him that HC Scott Frost is an idiot and he is better off getting out of that cesspool now while he can.

I heard he left because of how close it was to Wyoming.

Im guessing that going up against his former BIGTIME B10 opponents was much much scarier than playing OU, Tcu, Isu, WVU and UT and OKIE ST.

Certainly you realize how terribly frightening it would be to play bottom feeders like INDIfartIANA, ILLIstinkinNOIS, NORTHWORSTERN, PooPooPURDUE,
MINNEsmellySOTA, RottenRutgers, and the terribly scary MARYpinkpantiesLAND. And then there is the horrifying prospect of playing SPIELMAN's former school, NEBfrigginBRASKA who went 4-8 three years in a row. MICH ST is also a pizzzzz poor excuse for a team lately.

How in the world could ever compare B12 teams to those frighteningly scary powerhouse B10 teams above ? Its just too inconceivable to compare epic historical teams like PooPoo and RottenRutgers and Indi-stinkin-ana to B12 teams. Simply can't be done.

B10 teams such as ILLIfrigginNOIS MARYMARYpinkskirts are too epic to compare against OU and TCU. What were you thinkin ? Geez !!

Im guessing that going up against his former BIGTIME B10 opponents was much much scarier than playing OU, Tcu, Isu, WVU and UT and OKIE ST.

Certainly you realize how terribly frightening it would be to play bottom feeders like INDIfartIANA, ILLIstinkinNOIS, NORTHWORSTERN, PooPooPURDUE,
MINNEsmellySOTA, RottenRutgers, and the terribly scary MARYpinkpantiesLAND. And then there is the horrifying prospect of playing SPIELMAN's former school, NEBfrigginBRASKA who went 4-8 three years in a row. MICH ST is also a pizzzzz poor excuse for a team lately.

How in the world could ever compare B12 teams to those frighteningly scary powerhouse B10 teams above ? Its just too inconceivable to compare epic historical teams like PooPoo and RottenRutgers and Indi-stinkin-ana to B12 teams. Simply can't be done.

B10 teams such as ILLIfrigginNOIS MARYMARYpinkskirts are too epic to compare against OU and TCU. What were you thinkin ? Geez !!

Minnesota had a good year last year. But yes, once you get past Ohio State there aren't a lot of scary teams there

MINIIEstinkoSOTA did NOT have a good year last year. It doesn't surprise me that you are completely uninformed. I mean no disrespect but most posters here are every bit as clueless as you are and post foolish posts just like you did.

I repeat, MINNIESTINK did not have a good year. It was a typical crap year as always for that crappy team. They will never have a good year because they cannot recruit players to that lousy place.

They somehow scratched out 7 wins but who did they beat. Lets take a close look (which you did not do).

Every B10 team gets a "BYE YEAR" every few years (a year when they don't have to play Ohio St and Mich). Last yr was Minnie's year to "skate". Whenever they have to play teams with a pulse they get their buttts kicked in.

So last yr was a "skate year" for Minnie. So they scheduled the most ridiculous non-conf teams possible (laughingstock teams) in order to guarantee a few more wins. Minnie also only had to play all the B10 bottom feeders, with just one or two decent teams (which of course they lost to).

In non-cont they played the following teams:

SOUTH DAKOTA TECH (Minnie barely won 28-21 on a hail mary pass at the end of the game vs a Div 3 team) Wow !!

GEORGIA SOUTH COLLEGE (Minnie miraculously won this game when the opposing team fumbled with 10 seconds left in the game and Minnie kicked a gift field goal to win - once again vs a Div 3 junior high school team) Yikes !

FRESNO ST (Minnie then played the last place Mtn West team that went 4-7 in a G5 League and once again were lucky as helllll and won in 2 OTs versus a horrible team).

MINNIE then went on the play all the B10 bottom feeders and barely beat enough of those bottom feeders that they could fool clueless fans like yourself into thinking they were a good team. When they played a real team like IOWA and WISCONSIN they got their buttts beat. They won their Bowl Game vs AUBURN when half the AUBURN starters opted out of the game.

Once again........MINIIEstinkinSOTA is a totally crap team and always will be. Once in every 5 years they get BYE SEASON where they don't have to play anyone good in their League and that is the only time they ever have a winning season.

Minnesota had a good year last year. But yes, once you get past Ohio State there aren't a lot of scary teams there

MINIIEstinkoSOTA did NOT have a good year last year. It doesn't surprise me that you are completely uninformed. I mean no disrespect but most posters here are every bit as clueless as you are and post foolish posts just like you did.

I repeat, MINNIESTINK did not have a good year. It was a typical crap year as always for that crappy team. They will never have a good year because they cannot recruit players to that lousy place.

They somehow scratched out 7 wins but who did they beat. Lets take a close look (which you did not do).

Every B10 team gets a "BYE YEAR" every few years (a year when they don't have to play Ohio St and Mich). Last yr was Minnie's year to "skate". Whenever they have to play teams with a pulse they get their buttts kicked in.

So last yr was a "skate year" for Minnie. So they scheduled the most ridiculous non-conf teams possible (laughingstock teams) in order to guarantee a few more wins. Minnie also only had to play all the B10 bottom feeders, with just one or two decent teams (which of course they lost to).

SOUTH DAKOTA TECH (Minnie barely won 28-21 on a hail mary pass at the end of the game vs a Div 3 team) Wow !!

GEORGIA SOUTH COLLEGE (Minnie miraculously won this game when the opposing team fumbled with 10 seconds left in the game and Minnie kicked a gift field goal to win - once again vs a Div 3 junior high school team) Yikes !

FRESNO ST (Minnie then played the last place Mtn West team that went 4-7 in a G5 League and once again were lucky as helllll and won in 2 OTs versus a horrible team).

MINNIE then went on the play all the B10 bottom feeders and barely beat enough of those bottom feeders that they could fool clueless fans like yourself into thinking they were a good team. When they played a real team like IOWA and WISCONSIN they got their buttts beat. They won their Bowl Game vs AUBURN when half the AUBURN starters opted out of the game.

Once again........MINIIEstinkinSOTA is a totally crap team and always will be. Once in every 5 years they get BYE SEASON where they don't have to play anyone good in their League and that is the only time they ever have a winning season.
Hey Wyoming Frog! I've been thinking about starting to do meth so I could be like you. Where do you get yours?

Thanks!

-A future tweeker,
Frognosticator

CardFrog

My God Wyoming give it a rest for a while. You complain about other posters but read some of your own. Or maybe start a topic just with yourself.

MCFROG III

I still look forward to what Spielman will have to say. Of course, his video wouldn't choose clips of him getting nailed by a string of All American DB's, or whatever.