• The KillerFrogs

Jason Verrett signs with 49ers

Wexahu

What could have been. Hands down, the best Frog defender I’ve seen and I honestly think he could’ve been an All-Pro caliber player had he not been cursed with injuries. Had basically mastered the CB position. At least he shouldn’t have to worry about money the rest of his life.

Zubaz

What could have been. Hands down, the best Frog defender I’ve seen and I honestly think he could’ve been an All-Pro caliber player had he not been cursed with injuries. Had basically mastered the CB position. At least he shouldn’t have to worry about money the rest of his life.
Still pretty early in his career. Hughes was in a similar situation, really it was worse since Hughes wasn't injured, and proved his worth once he moved to Buffalo.

Verretts future depends on staying healthy. If he can do that, he could easily be all pro for San Francisco.

Eight

Still pretty early in his career. Hughes was in a similar situation, really it was worse since Hughes wasn't injured, and proved his worth once he moved to Buffalo.

Verretts future depends on staying healthy. If he can do that, he could easily be all pro for San Francisco.

verrett is a guy who has missed the bulk of four years with a variety of fairly significant injuries. 25 games played out of 80 possible games.

tore the labrum and rotator cuff in the left shoulder in 2014. acl tear in 2016, the knee was a continued problem in 2017, and then the torn achilles in 2018.

he is a smaller framed guy and the track record just isn't good for smaller framed players holding up in the nfl once they start amassing some injuries.

shame as wex said because when he was healthy in 2015 he was a great nfl corner and i think he is definitely worth the risk for the niners