• The KillerFrogs

Jason Verrett Done for Season

Purp

JV has to be one of the best players I can remember to never have even a short run at a single season due to the injury bug. And his aren't small injuries either. Just major blow after major blow for this guy. So sad. I highly doubt his career has much time left given his injury history. Who would take the risk on him at this point?

f_399

Come back to TCU and coach CB's.

It's such an essential part of Patterson's defense and he was one the the best if not Patterson's best corner ever.

Eight

Come back to TCU and coach CB's.

It's such an essential part of Patterson's defense and he was one the the best if not Patterson's best corner ever.

so what happens to current cb coach jeremy modkins who was a 4-year letterman at the position, frogs defensive player of the year in 2006, paid his dues as a ga and defensive analyst, and has shown promise as a recruiter?

MTfrog5

so what happens to current cb coach jeremy modkins who was a 4-year letterman at the position, frogs defensive player of the year in 2006, paid his dues as a ga and defensive analyst, and has shown promise as a recruiter?
I’d be fine letting Verrett be a GA for two years and go from there

Latest posts