• The KillerFrogs

Jared Stafford

FROGDADDY

Does anyone like frog daddy have much info on him? What about po frog?

Soft tossing junk baller that knows how to pitch and competes well. Exactly the type that we seem to struggle with sometimes. I saw him completely shut down Rice in Houston earlier this spring.

Pharm Frog

Saw the kid pitch in high school and most recently in a mid-weeker in Austin. Lost that game I think but final was 3-1 against weak hitting but painfully patient horn lineup. May have been a bullpen loss but I don't think so. Ran into some control problems but I personally thought that he wasn't getting some of the borderline calls that he needs to be most effective. Go figure that in the People's Republic of Austin.... Not a day to go fishing if you're a Frog.....He is the type of pitcher that worries me most given the Frogs' struggles with off-speed stuff. For some reason, I just feel good about tonight, and I think we'll get to him.....

Houston Frog

Frogdaddy (or anyone else for that matter)..... Have you heard the term "thumber" used to describe a soft tosser/junk baller? I heard Billy Wagner use that term in an interview one time, but never heard it other than that.

FROGDADDY

Frogdaddy (or anyone else for that matter)..... Have you heard the term "thumber" used to describe a soft tosser/junk baller? I heard Billy Wagner use that term in an interview one time, but never heard it other than that.
I sure have. It was used to describe me when I played on more than one occasion.