• The KillerFrogs

Jalen Hurts for Heisman....

Horny4TCU

How the heck can OU keep getting all these great QBs? Kinda pissed about it.

100.webp

Oh well. I'll stick with Delton and Duggan. Duggan for Heisman 2020! Start to drum beat now.

Billy Clyde

He seems legit. I saw last season when he came in for Tua (against UGA?) that he appeared to have completely reworked and improved his throwing motion and was seeing the field a LOT better. An offseason with Riley can only have improved him even further. Starting to learn to hate OU maybe as much as UT. Didn't think that was possible.

Horny4TCU

He seems legit. I saw last season when he came in for Tua (against UGA?) that he appeared to have completely reworked and improved his throwing motion and was seeing the field a LOT better. An offseason with Riley can only have improved him even further. Starting to learn to hate OU maybe as much as UT. Didn't think that was possible.
Big 12 vs OU...
giphy.gif

Billy Clyde

You might be right but Houston’s defense is one of the worst going.

Houston has a qb who is being hyped for Heisman. And solid skill players, most of their guys back from a top-10 offense last year. It's the 4th quarter and they have 17 points, and if OU hadn't gifted them a TD by 2 absurdly stupid penalties they would have 10 points. This is the best I've seen OU play defense in a long time. They've always had the talent, but now they finally appear to have the coaching, and are playing physical in a way that makes them a legit National Championship caliber team. Everyone n the conference should be worried.

Edit- extremely wordy point being, it ain't about whether OU can score points, that's a given and Hurts is better than most people thought. It's scary how their defense looks.

Froggish

Houston has a qb who is being hyped for Heisman. And solid skill players, most of their guys back from a top-10 offense last year. It's the 4th quarter and they have 17 points, and if OU hadn't gifted them a TD by 2 absurdly stupid penalties they would have 10 points. This is the best I've seen OU play defense in a long time. They've always had the talent, but now they finally appear to have the coaching, and are playing physical in a way that makes them a legit National Championship caliber team. Everyone n the conference should be worried.

Edit- extremely wordy point being, it ain't about whether OU can score points, that's a given and Hurts is better than most people thought. It's scary how their defense looks.

They’ve won 4 straight titles and we should just now be worried about how we are going to catch up?....It’s a blue blood with a great coaching. Barring injury it’s always going to be a fight for second place