• The KillerFrogs

Jackie Sherrill: "So many rules that are so ambiguous"

Annoying Group of 20

Speaks for itself...

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20110610/SPORTS06/110619986/-1/SPORTS

"What they need to do is take the rule book, throw it in the trash and burn it,” said Sherrill, who was reportedly never found guilty of violations despite a lengthy inquiry. “There are so many rules that are so ambiguous.”

Frog DJ

I worked for a radio station that was the Houston affiliate for the Aggie network, and Sherrill appeared on my show several times.

He is a very engaging and likable man, but he does not suffer fools gladly. Plus, he is incredibly sure of himself.

While he never said as much directly, I always got the feeling Sherrill's attitude was, "Rules? We don't need no stickin' rules!"

Go Frogs!

HFrog1999

I have a friend who played for the Aggies back in the 90's (not football). He claimed the Aggies were smart enough to cheat as much as they wanted and not get caught.

I have a friend who played for the Aggies back in the 90's (not football). He claimed the Aggies were smart enough to cheat as much as they wanted and not get caught.

Did you mention to your friend that the Aggies had been caught multiple times, been penalized multiple times, and are regarded as one of the all-time dirtiest programs ever?

Dogfrog

Ambiguity to Sherrill means if they tell you you can't buy a player a car, that means you can still buy him a truck.

TCUSA

Extra benefits? Did it say anything about cars? How about make and model? Color? Every day of the week or just weekdays, weekends, or the 1st or 15th of every month? How in the hell can they expect us to follow rules when they're so vague???

HFrog1999

Did you mention to your friend that the Aggies had been caught multiple times, been penalized multiple times, and are regarded as one of the all-time dirtiest programs ever?
Of course. However, they've gotten away with it more than they've been caught. Cheating is a way of life for them.

OmniscienceFrog

BaghdadBob.jpg
OR
JackieSherrill.jpg

What's the difference?