• The KillerFrogs

J. J. McCarthy Takes One Question Post-Game, Leaves the Room

tjcoffice

This game was close to an all out beat down. And we lost one of our best players early.
Seriously. Max mis-fired several passes, whether due to blown routes or actual misses. I counted three dropped passes that could have been caught at one point. I think Michigan caught us at not our best. They should count their blessings.

Eight

Seriously. Max mis-fired several passes, whether due to blown routes or actual misses. I counted three dropped passes that could have been caught at one point. I think Michigan caught us at not our best. They should count their blessings.

not playing for a month has to be tough , then you add the pressure of what is at stake, big challenges

Chongo94

I don't have a problem with him leaving. I wouldn't want to deal with the insipid questions of the imbecile Sports media either.
What’s that saying, “don’t write a check your butt (mouth) can’t cash…” something like that.
If this arrogant primadonna can’t handle insipid questions from imbeciles, perhaps he shouldn’t open his mouth whatsoever then. Flat out poor sportsman is what he is and I have no doubt that his poor sportsmanship will be on display in many other games the next 2-3 years.

CountryFrog

What’s that saying, “don’t write a check your butt (mouth) can’t cash…” something like that.
If this arrogant primadonna can’t handle insipid questions from imbeciles, perhaps he shouldn’t open his mouth whatsoever then. Flat out poor sportsman is what he is and I have no doubt that his poor sportsmanship will be on display in many other games the next 2-3 years.
Yea he had no problem at all talking to the media before the game when he was sure they would bring the big ten to the big 12 and smash our arses.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"Be humble in defeat, and magnanimous in victory."

Kid is still a kid. He just got smacked upside the haid and sent home hurting. Whether he shot his mouth off or not, he has probably learned a hard lesson about check writing.
Sports Media has been egging on the "Michigan is unbeatable!" narrative for three weeks, and was eager to tear into the kid. Set em up, knock em down.
They'll be working on us next.