• The KillerFrogs

It's short notice, but how many kf.c members can make the women's game this Wednesday in Waco?

Atomic Frawg

This has already been a historic season for TCU women's basketball. Frankly, I didn't see it coming. I thought we were undersized and would be a fifth or sixth place team at best, but I was wrong. I forgot what makes TCU special - the size of the fight in the Frog. These ladies fight, and that is the recognized identify of this Pebley team. Where they lack size, they make it up with effort, swarming defense, and will. It's time to show them some love.

Wednesday, they travel to Waco to play the defending national champs, and they are no stranger to us. That team is riding a conference regular season win streak of over 50 games. Our first meeting at the Scholl was exciting basketball to watch. There was a buzz in the air caused, in part, by all of the Waco fans' buttholes sucking up as we led going into the fourth. It took everything the defending champs had, and then some help from the refs, for them eek out a win that was closer than the nine-point final score.

Life says all good things must come to an end. Let's show up in Waco and let the good gals know that they've done a great job representing The Funk, and The Funk is going with them. Who down?