• The KillerFrogs

It's been two whole hours! Why isn't there a thread on Harbaugh going to LA?!?

helcap

He's goofy, but he's he's no jerk. He's probably on the spectrum, seems like. Apparently he serves on the usher rotation at his Catholic parish in Ann Arbor. I'd be surprised to learn that, say, Steve Sarkesian would ever be seen inside a church in Austin acting like a regular old parishioner.
My nephew is a Michigan alumni and many people there believe he has Asperger's syndrome.

tetonfrog

It may take a while for JH to turn around the Chargers. They are $40 million over the cap and are an old, soft team, especially on defense.

Zubaz

It will be interesting to see what becomes of Max and Quentin
QJ was a rookie, he'll get some more time to develop. They won't cut bait on him just yet.

Max...I mean let's be honest, he's a practice squad guy. He was a warm body they called up a few times to make sure that they didn't end up in the situation that happened to the 49ers in the NFC Title game last year, but beyond that it looks like he's either gonna have a nice little nest egg for whatever comes next in his life, or maybe he plays in the UFL and is able to develop a bit, but I don't think he's on any team's starting QB radar right now.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
QJ was a rookie, he'll get some more time to develop. They won't cut bait on him just yet.

Max...I mean let's be honest, he's a practice squad guy. He was a warm body they called up a few times to make sure that they didn't end up in the situation that happened to the 49ers in the NFC Title game last year, but beyond that it looks like he's either gonna have a nice little nest egg for whatever comes next in his life, or maybe he plays in the UFL and is able to develop a bit, but I don't think he's on any team's starting QB radar right now.
Turn Max into Taysom Hill 2.0