• The KillerFrogs

It begins - Carrington to Arizona State

LVH

How many more of our staff gets picked off?

Good for him, though. Being a position coach is an upgrade. Him and Samples will be fighting us hard now for Texas recruits.

How many more of our staff gets picked off?

Good for him, though. Being a position coach is an upgrade. Him and Samples will be fighting us hard now for Texas recruits.
Lots of rumbling around Riley and the OC job at A&M. He and Gillespie are floating in HC rumor mill too. Recruiting, staff changes and the playoffs will make for an uncertain next few weeks.

Only a person who only cares about money would go to A&M. It will stunt their career, as it is such a disaster.
I'm not disputing that I think it would be a weird move. But he seems to be the one Aggie fans want and has been on just about every '5 potential OCs for the Aggies' list that I've seen

HFrog1999

Only a person who only cares about money would go to A&M. It will stunt their career, as it is such a disaster.

dennis_franchione_b.jpg

Eight

I'm not disputing that I think it would be a weird move. But he seems to be the one Aggie fans want and has been on just about every '5 potential OCs for the Aggies' list that I've seen

scheiss aggie fans and the websites that crank out those lists

they have about as much impact on the actual decision as this board did in hiring sonny

the 1,000 lb gorilla for anyone taking the oc job at atm is jimbo, his [ Finebaum ]ty offense , and his high 8 figure buyout

Frogfam4

So Carrington was the Offensive Analyst/recruiting coordinator. What is his role as far as any coaching responsibilities or game planning? Is it a big loss as far as will it affect the game with Michigan