• The KillerFrogs

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
@DeuceBoogieNights said in the game thread, “There's no reason we should look as bad as we've looked this year. It's one thing to have a rebuilding season. It's another to just be embarrassing.”

This says it all. You cannot blame how bad this team looks on losing 5-6 players especially considering many of the remaining players played last year for TCU or other D1 teams.

This coaching staff has basically kicked the chair legs out from under this program. They have effectively, in the span of just 8 games, absolutely destroyed any and ALL momentum and goodwill from last season’s run with the general public and I wonder, worryingly, how recruits start to view this staff and program moving forward into the offseason.
The DEFENSE had zero effort. They were running in SLOW motion. My 85 year old grandmother can run faster than Banks!!! How does a LB in this scheme have 2 tackles in a game??? Coach Gillespie.....YOU don't have anyone that can run faster than this MF'er!!???

The offense is a complete puzzle. Run the scheissing ball if you want to keep your defense off the field and eat clock.
3 and out passing is STUPID when your defense cant stop a high school team and your RB is averaging 10 yards a carry!!!!

These coaches are morons. Dykes included

Spike

we will upset either UT or OU. The boys will want to play them. Sometimes when the boys know they were out of championship possibilities, they donwana play.
I think you are right, and that will be the excuse for maintaining the status quo.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Yeah it’s been a disappointing season before this game but there was still reason for optimism- Vegas type rankings had us around the 25 best team or so and had gotten a little unlucky (lost both close games and four TO in the other loss)- there was reason to think we were better than our record. But this game puts it to rest. This is just not a good team. Dykes has some decisions to make.
Dykes is part of the problem.

nrhfrog

Not sure I've seen it on all the "burn down" threads, but Landry Burdine said something last night on the post game show that verifies what a lot us have noticed. He said during the ISU game, he knew after the first quarter that the game was over. Against KSU, he knew we were in trouble after the very first drive and he knew the game was over after the KSU's second score. So, this team is out that quickly against two very average teams?

I'm not in panic mode yet, but I'm getting very close. I did not have any expectations of a repeat of last year, but I thought we would be a 7-5 or 8-4 team with plenty of promise for the future. 4-8 is where we are heading with several blowout losses on the way. Promise for the future of this program now looks very much in jeopardy under Dykes' leadership. I'm not sure he can recover from this disaster.

This team is so incredibly bad in all facets of the game, it is really hard to comprehend a collapse of this magnitude. Was last year, really just dumbass luck on the part of Dykes? Yes, we lost some great players, but we brought some good one's back, too. Plus, the heralded guys who came in the portal from Bama and LSU have been bench warmers for the most part. In reality, we only have one possible victory remaining...Tech....and that is highly doubtful. BU, as much as we hate them, is better coached than what we are witnessing at TCU. OU and Texas will maul us.

If Sonny doesn't make drastic changes in his coaching staff after this debacle, we'll be the doormat team of the Big 12....actually we are close to that now.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’m glad I had to be admin on duty at my homecoming dance, got to fast forward through first half, and then just give it up in rhe 2nd. All in all, just 30 minutes of embarrassment. I’m sorry y’all had to sit through that bullcrap
I have tickets to the TT game in Lubbock in a few weeks. NO scheissING WAY I'm wearing anything that says TCU

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
we will upset either UT or OU. The boys will want to play them. Sometimes when the boys know they were out of championship possibilities, they donwana play.
You're on the hashish again aren't you?!!

This team will get the living [ Finebaum ] kicked out of it in both games

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’m shocked that we allowed a wheel route/swing pass to score from 75 yards out. I’m kidding. But how come our attempt at the same gets stuffed for a loss?
Because the LB that was supposed to have the Back was lolly gagging around with a half ass effort.
Not with his speed he could have stayed with him anyway. Not sure why Gillespie didn't have Brooks or some one that can run in more of the game