• The KillerFrogs

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

The TCU Football Jerk

Yup. Maybe all the Woodford Reserve and Glenfiddich erased my memory of 2018-21, but I can’t remember a greater no-show than this. Zero plan, zero effort, zero heart. Utterly embarrassing.

The amount of give up and outright quit I've seen at times starting in the NC game is sick making. Nothing urinates me off more than seeing guys just start dogging it because they think its a hopeless cause.

swcfrog

It's one thing to take a step back from being in the playoff. It's another to to be completely outclassed by teams like WVU, ISU and take a beatdown from a KSU team that is just a good team but not close to being elite. Every component of this team is poor at fundamentals and looks ill prepared to deal with any team that delivers any degree of adversity. It's hard to feel good about expectations for a turnaround when the coach who is paid $6M per year to know all this stuff and is with the team and coaches many hours every week and is otherwise an articulate speaker seems to be completely unable to identify the reasons it went so far off the rails.
We punted well…a lot

The TCU Football Jerk

The best things about tonight's game were it was a quick game, no one got hurt and by halftime you knew they were going to lose so by the time the game was over i was over it.
The Colorado and West Virginia losses were much frustrating.

Thing is, with effort, it shouldn't have been over. It wasn't out of reach to make a comeback. But we're laden with quitters, so I guess it was over at the half.

It was only near the end of the GP era that we started getting embarrassed in games. For about 20 seasons, we were competitive in nearly every game.

This is new territory for us. We've been utterly humiliated in three of the last 9 games, and that's not even counting the Colorado game (I'm still not sure what I think about that one).

The TCU Football Jerk

we will upset either UT or OU. They boys will want to play them. Sometimes when the boys know they were out of championship possibilities, they donwana play.

They'll be lucky to win another game this season. And I don't know care what their reason is, a quitter is a quitter. What they're showing is nothing short of pathetic. "donwana play" Give me a break. That bull scat is modern day loser thinking.

AroundWorldFrog

Quitting is on leadership. The team isnt being given targets they understand or have faith they can execute.

Newton said it postgame. Kstate didnt surprise us. When we got mauled the first couple drives, the team lost faith in the plan.
We're at the bottom of Gary's pyramid at the moment.