1. The KillerFrogs

It’s 2020...

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Peacefrog, Jan 1, 2020.

1. ...and we live in a world where a game show host is president, there are 73 recognized genders, the internet is practically embedded in our brains, luxury cars don’t run on gasoline and apparently finding a mate happens with a swipe rather than a clever pick up line.

Could we also live in a world where KCF doesn’t have these childish and confusing profanity filters? I know we could all survive actual profanity but, if that isn’t acceptable, how about something as simple as asterisks to replace the word? I’m open to other ideas. Just anything but the clumsy filters we have now.

Just one New Year’s wish. What say you, @Ryann Zeller?

I’d also like the troops to come home, a healthy and happy year for all friends and family and at least a 10-win season for the Frogs. While I’m asking.

Happy New Year, kfc.

Boomhauer, Purp, jake102 and 4 others like this.
  2. [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]

Salfrog likes this.
  3. Some of the filters are funny and some leave me scratching my head trying to figure out the translation. I understand why we have filters because I’ve seen other fan sites that don’t use them get really out of hand especially when one poster is jumping on another. It can get pretty nasty. I would be in favor of the filters being changed to ‘poo poo’ and ‘doing the nasty’ as silly alternate filter words for [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] and screw you.

Happy New Year everyone!

4. FIFY

@Ryann Zeller

[​IMG]

5. Hey, don’t get [ the old ricardo ]y.

Salfrog and Paul in uhh like this.
  6. Peter Griffin simply said "don't get penisy, kid."

7. scheiss profanity filters.

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  8. #9 Ron Swanson, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    These filters are so stupid. Makes us look like a bunch of amateurs.

Seems like something a Baylor site would have and they’d all think it was super cool and funny.

Embarrassing

9. And the basis of your post is Happy New Year? Simply said: Happy new Year!

10. Well, good morning

11. [​IMG]

TheFDN, RollToad, MTfrog5 and 3 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

kidkarr likes this.
  13. Good for him. I hate grabby people.
    (Yes, I know he apologized.)

14. I think she may have said scheiss you you old goat!

15. I know some of the filters are corny, but at least a couple were the work of Wes. They don't bother me... Seems like first world problems.

Mean Purple likes this.