• The KillerFrogs

Isaiah Graham transferring

MTfrog5

Had big expectations for him. Wish it could have worked out...

Got to be honest..I know it doesn't play into the Cumbie Off Philosophy but I wouldn't mind seeing a smaller WR rotation next year allowing some guys to find some rhythm. Constant rotating of WRs sure killed a few drives last year and we the sub stoppage allows for other teams to sandbag
OU is the best at subbing when the offense subs. They don’t send everyone at one time so they have 3-4 guys running into the playing field making the offense have to wait until the last DL jogs off. They’ve done this for a couple years now. Drives me nuts when I see our guys booking it trying to get off the field when the ref is standing over the ball.

TX_Krötenechse

Purely speculation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Hights, Thomas, and/or J Stewart transfer as well. Talented guys who (Thomas aside) haven’t seen the field much. Thomas got on the field and made some plays, but I think he will get passed on the depth chart by younger players.

Wexahu

Purely speculation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Hights, Thomas, and/or J Stewart transfer as well. Talented guys who (Thomas aside) haven’t seen the field much. Thomas got on the field and made some plays, but I think he will get passed on the depth chart by younger players.

I'd be really surprised if Stewart is one of them. He'll be a senior next year, just don't see how it makes much sense to sit out a year to play a year. And he was actually getting some decent PT late in the year too, it wouldn't surprise me if he's a very regular rotation guy next year.

Moose Stuff

I'd be really surprised if Stewart is one of them. He'll be a senior next year, just don't see how it makes much sense to sit out a year to play a year. And he was actually getting some decent PT late in the year too, it wouldn't surprise me if he's a very regular rotation guy next year.

Agree.

Wexahu

And speaking of Stewart, sometimes it seems like guys are around forever (Sammy Douglas and Chris Bradley come to mind for me) and other times it seems like their careers are up in the blink of an eye. Stewart and Montrel Wilson are two that stand out, I can't believe they are going to be seniors next year.

jake102

And speaking of Stewart, sometimes it seems like guys are around forever (Sammy Douglas and Chris Bradley come to mind for me) and other times it seems like their careers are up in the blink of an eye. Stewart and Montrel Wilson are two that stand out, I can't believe they are going to be seniors next year.

Wilson is a junior next season.

Bob

It is frustrating to say the least. You'd see a kid start a game, get in for 4-5 plays, and then never be heard from again. Or on a key drive in the 3rd quarter or something in comes a kid who hasn't played all game. Weird stuff like that where you have no idea what the plan is/was. You just don't see those kind of rotations anywhere else.
Or, you are watching a game where the running backs are ripping off 10 yards on every carry, and we revert to the 1-3 yard passing attack from an inaccurate passer and receivers who drop the ball.

4th. down

It is frustrating to say the least. You'd see a kid start a game, get in for 4-5 plays, and then never be heard from again. Or on a key drive in the 3rd quarter or something in comes a kid who hasn't played all game. Weird stuff like that where you have no idea what the plan is/was. You just don't see those kind of rotations anywhere else.

Originally, I thought that was all Meacham but now, maybe not. The offensive team seems to lose something when they do that and it let's the defense substitute. When we consistently send out 4-5 receivers and you don't get targeted after about 6-7 plays, you probably just half ass run the next route or the wrong route - you've lost your focus. Then you're out for the rest of the game and not even paying attention sitting over there on the bench.

GP said the offense was going to be revamped in the spring, so let's hope so.

Sebastian S

What’s bad is when Apple releases a new iPhone and suddenly my “old” iPhone 6S has battery “issues.” Like dropping from 70% to 15% in less than 30 minutes.
I have this suspicion too.

It's like they do their updates to make the older hardware slower and worse, pushing you to get the new model.

I have an ipad that seems to get slower every update that happens, worked fine before!

I have a 6 year old android that seems to be working just fine.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

It's like they do their updates to make the older hardware slower and worse, pushing you to get the new model.

I have an ipad that seems to get slower every update that happens, worked fine before!

SMH

4th. down

GP said the offense was going to be revamped in the spring, so let's hope so.

When did he say that..I just don't remember

After the first OU loss and after the 2nd. OU loss he said that if you want to get better as a team, OU is the standard, and he went from players to coaches. Yes, he said coaches. They were so well schooled that they took Boesen and Banogu completely out of the game, and yes, for 4 quarters. Then, on the tight end TD, we had triple coverage, but everyone forgot to look for the ball. Imagine that.

FrogLifeYo

I would imagine anytime you are embarking on a new QB era you are going to revamp your offense to highlight your new guys strengths. I fully expect us to continue to be run first but to get more vertical in the passing game as that seems to work well with SRobs big arm.

PO Frog

I actually think that's been confirmed by some tech websites.

Latest posts