• The KillerFrogs

Is Sunday's game sold out?

InterestedObserver

Thanks. Were they still selling GA at the gate today? I don't really care about seats.

Worst case I'll just go up there and mill around. Most likely run into someone with a couple of extra tickets.

PurplePutt

Thanks. Were they still selling GA at the gate today? I don't really care about seats.

Worst case I'll just go up there and mill around. Most likely run into someone with a couple of extra tickets.

Don't know. I went with a friend who has season tickets. They sold them on Friday and there were many more there than yesterday so I suppose they will keep selling them.

Wish they would put in about 3 or 4 rows of seats between the light polls in left center and right center. There looks like plenty of room behind the fence and in front of the trees. Noticed a few folks with lawn chairs out there yesterday. Would beat standing by the fence at the bottom of the hill on the first base line.

fanatical frog

Took Grandsons yestereday and got GA tickets......the ticket office told me on Friday they didn't expect to "sell out" GA this week end. We stood along the rail (in that little inset) down the right field line and had great views.

Pretty cool scene....the younger kids were sliding down the hill (it was a little slick) on sections of card board box and were having a great time.

Houston Frog

My guess is the crowd will be somewhere between Friday and Saturday's games. No Purke on the mound and it's not the season opener like Friday, but no BYU game to compete with either.

michaelperrytcu

Classy guy...

Dear TCU Student Body,

On behalf of our baseball team, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have attended the last two days of our series with Kansas. The student turnout has helped us break an all-time series record...and there is still one more game to go Sunday at 1pm!!

Not only did you show up in great numbers but you all were vocal, loud and into the game from even before the first pitch. You have helped create a big-time college baseball environment that not only is appreciated by our team, but really helps them play even better. In addition, your attendance and energy is very impressive to recruits who are both in the stadium and watching on TV.....I want you to realize that YOU ARE A HUGE PART OF OUR TEAM!!

I hope you will continue to keep TCU Baseball on your mind and on your calendar.

Have a great evening and I hope to see you all in Lupton Stadium again soon.

Go Frogs!

Sincerely,

Jim Schlossnagle
Head Baseball Coach, TCU

Sangria Wine

Wait till next weekend with Fullerton coming in. I'm guessing we could hit 7,000 a game they want to sell that many tickets. I wonder what the Fire Marshall will allow us to have in there? Anybody heard the absolute max we can host?

Wait till next weekend with Fullerton coming in. I'm guessing we could hit 7,000 a game they want to sell that many tickets. I wonder what the Fire Marshall will allow us to have in there? Anybody heard the absolute max we can host?

I'm curious when they will stop selling tickets as well. The berm and the outfield could hold a several thousand if they were willing to get temporary restroom facilities.