• The KillerFrogs

Is Fort Worth/Tarrant Co. getting packed with Californians ?

Pharm Frog

Overpass?

Yes. Bypass to the west.

Zachry Construction Corporation was awarded the U.S. 377 Relief Route in Hood County project in April 2019 to create a relief route along U.S. 377 and State High 171 in Cresson, Texas. The project entails constructing a three-mile route west of Cresson and building two bridges over the Fort Worth and Western Railroad (FWWR) tracks to increase driver safety and ease commuter delays.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Yes. Bypass to the west.

Zachry Construction Corporation was awarded the U.S. 377 Relief Route in Hood County project in April 2019 to create a relief route along U.S. 377 and State High 171 in Cresson, Texas. The project entails constructing a three-mile route west of Cresson and building two bridges over the Fort Worth and Western Railroad (FWWR) tracks to increase driver safety and ease commuter delays.
Thanks, I have not been down south in a couple of years now.

Spike

The idea that transplants moving to Texas vote blue is a misconception. The people who move to Texas are actually MORE conservative than than native born Texans.

In fact, Beto likely would have defeated Cruz in 2018 had it not been for transplants moving to Texas. Beto did better among native born Texans than Cruz.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...ransplants-went-for-ted-cruz-exit-poll-shows/

https://www.ktsa.com/abbott-larger-...ts-supported-cruz-in-2018-than-native-texans/

Then why were there Beto signs all over the place?

CardFrog

Something “you people” should understand.

Humans as a group multiply not unlike a virus. Combine that fact with the world-leading numbers of immigrants the US takes in every year, and literally everywhere is gaining population.

combine that with the fact that you old farts are living unprecedented lengths of life, and we got a problem.

did you know that 60% of all Americans who have ever lived are alive right now!?

anywgey. All you all are stupid. And dumb. Morons even. Myopic. Ignorant. Provincial.

that is all.
But if they immigrate then they would have to have left somewhere or emigrate and therefor that population would go down, no?

Frog-in-law1995

Headline proves how dumb California's truly are.

snl_californians.jpg

MacTexas744

Hood County is getting plenty of Cali transplants as well. We just released our mountain lions to thin the population before it gets out of hand. Seriously...met three families in the last two weeks who moved here from California and two of them have prior police officers in the family.
Moved to Hood county 10 years ago from the Berkeley area in Ft Worth. I was paying 12,500 in taxes in Ft Worth now pay 4600 in Hood county for the same size house. A California family moved into my neighborhood three years ago, they are as conservative as any Texan. By the way Hood county is 70% Republican. The Republican primary is the big vote in Hood county because there are no Democrats on the ballot.

Boomhauer

Moved to Hood county 10 years ago from the Berkeley area in Ft Worth. I was paying 12,500 in taxes in Ft Worth now pay 4600 in Hood county for the same size house. A California family moved into my neighborhood three years ago, they are as conservative as any Texan. By the way Hood county is 70% Republican. The Republican primary is the big vote in Hood county because there are no Democrats on the ballot.

I grew up in Granbury. Surprised that number is only 70% but maybe too many Californians have moved there in recent years.

Latest posts