• The KillerFrogs

Is anyone here hating Baylor this week?

westoverhillbilly

I really think Saturday is going to be a come to Jesus game for TCU where our guys come out mad and wanting to take out their frustrations on somebody. We're bad but we're not so bad that we can't beat the school best known for Rape and how to cover it up.

Mean Purple

Nah! Hate SMU way more than Baylor. Of course, when Briles was at Baylor that was a different story. Aranda is a class act.
Kinda agree with this one. Some of their fans have even woken up to how bad that scandal looked.
Kinda an injustice to call it just a "scandal". Seemed so much more horrific than say, a coach, a stripper and a monkey.

gofor2

I found myself wanting them to embarrass UTter last Saturday. It was a very strange feeling, but Texas they destroyed the conference.
I'm glad you said that. I was thinking about how much I dislike SMU and then remembered Texas exists. That's a tough one..Texas may get it by a nose, now that they have tried to implode the conference twice.
Obviously doesn't apply to their entire fan base, but their fanbase is a smug, entitled bunch, just like their players, which is why the continually underachieve. I hope they go 0-2022 on their way out of the Big12.

Virginia Frog

I get the coaching news is a distraction but I don't want anyone to lose sight of hating Baylor
Hating BU is a 24/7/365 thing. There's no reason for extra hate the week-of. Hating is a absolute thing IMO.

They may be just a little drunk over their big W over the DelContes (Benedict Arnolds), and with TCU's disruptions this week, they just could be fodder to a motivated Frog squad. I can hope, wish, pray, right?

Last edited:

FrogUltimate

Then Kill hires recently available coach Gary Patterson as his DC...

sad black and white GIF