• The KillerFrogs

Is anyone else concerned about ...

HoustonHornedFrog

Not only have they beaten OU, OSU, Rice, and beat us at home earlier in the year but they are pitching their winningest pitcher against us and he has beaten us twice in a row going back to last year. I'd hate to see our win streak end and get swept by DBU. That can't help our chances of hosting a regional.

amfurman10

rolleyes.gif

michaelperrytcu

Not only have they beaten OU, OSU, Rice, and beat us at home earlier in the year but they are pitching their winningest pitcher against us and he has beaten us twice in a row going back to last year. I'd hate to see our win streak end and get swept by DBU. That can't help our chances of hosting a regional.

I had no idea they'd beaten that many quality teams this year. It makes me a feel a little better about our losses to them. It just goes to show how deep the talent runs in Texas. Beat OU!!

PurplePainD

This is one of the most ignorant responses possible. I stated what was a clearly valid concern about the fact that we have not done well against DBU and you come up with crap like this? Go play drama queen somewhere else.

Drama queen?

Attempt at humor, which flew over your head. But what should I expect coming from the guy who turns to his friend in the seventh inning and says, "I think our pitcher still has a no-no going, this is awesome"

Whack! - Base Hit

HoustonHornedFrog

Drama queen?

Attempt at humor, which flew over your head. But what should I expect coming from the guy who turns to his friend in the seventh inning and says, "I think our pitcher still has a no-no going, this is awesome"

Whack! - Base Hit

If that was your attempt at humor, I wouldn't quit your day job to go on tour doing stand-up comedy. But then what should I expect coming from a guy who thinks he can change the outcome of a game by making a comment to a friend in the stands.