• The KillerFrogs

Irish Daily Mirror: NFL legend Deion Sanders told he could lose foot as "arteries shut down"

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
NFL legend Deion Sanders told he could lose foot as "arteries shut down"

Story by Sam Frost

NFL legend Deion Sanders could lose his left foot after significant issues with blood flow worsen.

The Hall of Fame defensive back allowed a camera crew to record a recent appointment with doctors at the University of Colorado facility – where he is the head coach – and he was given the news that they may have to amputate his foot if the problems continue to progress

“You just have to understand what the risks are. Things can cascade,” he was told by vascular surgeon Donald Jacobs in the video published on Sanders' YouTube channel. Dr. Jacobs then turned to Colorado athletic trainer Lauren Askevold and said: "He could lose the foot.”

HFrawg

Aren't we getting one of the shows, CGD or Big Noon? Crowd signs will be brutal if he in fact does have his foot amputated.

froginmn

After a comment like that, you haven’t got a leg to stand on in criticizing Deion. You better toe the line.
grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Double V

Not to be the fun police, but this seems like a pretty serious health issue to be cracking jokes about. Losing a finger would be one thing, but losing a foot would be horrific. Feel terrible for him if they have to amputate.
It's like I don't even recognize you anymore, @Ron Swanson ...

For real though...hope the dude keeps his foot.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Reminds me of the old Hudson and Harigan bit on KILT FM when Bud Adams daughter got married to a Vietnam War vet that had stepped on mine. They stayed at the Adams Swankienda before their honeymoon. Mr and Mrs Adams wished their newlyweds goodnight as they went to bed after their long day. Moments later after disrobing and seeing her husband’s mangled foot, she came running downstairs screaming - mommy! Mommy! He’s got a foot and a half!
Mrs Adams responds, Really? You stay with your dad and I’ll go upstairs…

Last edited: