• The KillerFrogs

Interesting post realignment stat......

Wexahu

Tells you how [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty the Big 10 really is. Also tells you how REALLY [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]TY Maryland and Rutgers are.

The Big 10 West is what is truly [ Finebaum ]ty. An absolute joke of a college football division. The East is not bad save for Rutgers, who is truly pathetic. Maryland isn't good either but their record is as at least partly a function of the division they are stuck in.

Double V

Would like to see a ranking in parentheses next to the win% that shows where those records rank relative to the new conference members.

For example, guessing we'd be 2nd i. The B12 to OU over that span?

Double V

I’d imagine OSU is ahead of us
Ahh yes, 2013 killed us. Looks like they are 3 wins ahead at 39-24 over that span

For the hell of it, I checked the rest too:
1. OU: 53-10
2. OSU: 39-24
3. KSU: 37-26
4. TCU: 36-27 (H2H tiebreaker )
5. UT: 36-27
6. BU: 34-29
7. WVU: 33-30
8. TTU: 23-40
9. ISU: 20-43
10: KU: 4-59

Looking at this makes me even more pissed off at how frequently we lose to Tech...no damn excuses for that crap! RTDFB.

Also, how freakishly consistent OU is. They dominate this damn conference, even when UT is/was good.

Really shows how tough this conference is with such a fat bell curve of teams clustered 2-9

f_399

OU dominates this conference but hasnt really done anytning outside of that

A national championship by a big 12 team would be nice.

dawg

Looking at this makes me even more pissed off at how frequently we lose to Tech...no damn excuses for that crap! RTDFB.

Also, how freakishly consistent OU is. They dominate this damn conference, even when UT is/was good.

Really shows how tough this conference is with such a fat bell curve of teams clustered 2-9

This. 2013 the refs (not Tech) beat us, 2016 and this year we literally handed them the win. The B12 is a damn tough conference: play 'em all every year (no ducking the other best teams in the conference) and six wins separate 2-7.

Double V

This. 2013 the refs (not Tech) beat us, 2016 and this year we literally handed them the win. The B12 is a damn tough conference: play 'em all every year (no ducking the other best teams in the conference) and six wins separate 2-7.
In 2013 the playcalling killed us, as it ALWAYS does vs TT. They consistently have an abysmal run D, and we consistently dont get our RBs the ball enough. They could not stop Catalon or Waymon James that night, yet we kept throwing the ball and running Boykin (who they were spying like crazy). The only team to score fewer points on Tech that year than us (10) was TX State (7)!!!

MTfrog5

In 2013 the playcalling killed us, as it ALWAYS does vs TT. They consistently have an abysmal run D, and we consistently dont get our RBs the ball enough. They could not stop Catalon or Waymon James that night, yet we kept throwing the ball and running Boykin (who they were spying like crazy). The only team to score fewer points on Tech that year than us (10) was TX State (7)!!!
Play calling was bad that entire year. I’ll never forget the reverse from the TCU 2 against Baylor that we fumbled