• The KillerFrogs

Interesting news for Jeremy Kerley

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Jets' Brad Smith lured to Bills

The next time Brad Smith will see most of his former Jets teammates is Nov. 6 when the Jets travel to Buffalo to face the Bills. You can bet every time Smith is back to receive a kickoff or lines up behind the center in the Wildcat, the Jets sideline. ...

Limp Lizard

Hopefully the Jet's fans will not be expecting Kerley to be a burner who is always a threat to take things all the way. Kerley is very quick, has great vision and instincts and super hands, rarely dropping or bobbling a punt. The man not get a lot of 80+ yard touchdowns, but I bet the returning will be more consistent with more 30-50 yard returns and fewer turnovers. Don't know if Smith was a real throwing threat in the wildcat, but Kerley will be...as well as a tough player who with deliver blows to tacklers.

jake102

Don't know if Smith was a real throwing threat in the wildcat, but Kerley will be

I think that's the big thing. I've never seen anyone run the wildcat formation who can throw it like Kerley. He can legitamitely read a defense, look off a safety and come back to his receiver. Which is exactly what he did at Utah in 2010.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
Don't know if Smith was a real throwing threat in the wildcat, but Kerley will be...as well as a tough player who with deliver blows to tacklers.

Smith is more of a throwing threat than Kerley. Smith actually was a QB in college and threw for more than 8,000 yds at Mizzou.

FearTheFrog2015

Brad Smith was actually a stud quarterback in college. In his freshman year he passed for 2,000+ yards and rushed for 1,000+ yards. He was even a heisman candidate a couple of years.

jake102

Kerley could have been a dual-threat QB in college also. He likely had the best arm on the team last year. Probably 1) Kerley 2) Pachall 3) Dalton

Trelvis

I believe one of the first preseason games on ESPN is Jets vs. Texans so we should be able to see Kerley and Tegue in action.