• The KillerFrogs

Injury reports here.

Purple Daze

Well, if that were the case, then I would like to know why we had players so close together. happened later in the game where we had two guys running go patterns and they were right next to each other.

Is Chucky Hunter OK?

On Carter, I saw him go to the locker room against ISU and was limping and thenc ame back up taped up. perhaps a lingering ankle sprain.

Watching it on dvr, it was a broken play. Looked like Dawson improvised and took off towards the middle of the field about seven yards deeper than White. I don't think either screwed up an assignment. Dawson saw his QB scrambling and took off towards him. Watching it several times now it's hard to tell who TB was throwing to but I'd like to think it was Dawson. He was, in old coach speak, WAO and would've outrun the safety to the endzone.

Limey Frog

I've had a mild belly ache for a week or so and I'm starting to get a bit worried. But I've been pounding Pepto and I am determined to be in Stillwater on Saturday. I will not let this team or our coaches down.

Frogged

Frogged
Our team needs to have the mentality of "bring it on life" what else can you throw at us?!

Going out on a limb here but I'm gonna say yes we can stand the week-in week-out grind. We're losing starters just like a lot of the rest of the BIG XII but somehow we're producing desirable stats...other than the whole turnover thing.

We've lost 20+ non-graduates, journalists everywhere in the country have their eyes fixated upon us. After all the turmoil we've been through can we come back? YES, WE'RE A FREAKING PROGRAM.

In the words of Schlossnagle, "Stop worrying about the uncertain, it serves me no purpose nor you" (i.e. Maponga, MTucker). We've got assets and talent that teams would kill for. Oh let me mention we've got them for 3-4 more years.

Latest posts