• The KillerFrogs

Injuries today

Genbukan

Dooley - left game with what appeared to be a knee injury. I did not see him on the sideline after halftime.

Roth - left the game in the fourth - couldn't tell if it was a knee or ankle. Hopefully not too bad.

Tank - The way the trainers were looking at him I'm guessing it's a concussion. I didn't even see the play where it happened but he looked like he was hurting.

funkyfrog

getting a bit thin at guard with 2 down

I was at chili's after the game...I dunno if it was Dooley or Roth but one came in with an icepack on his shin. I think it was roth. After the game I saw another big lineman with a Ace wrap around the knee with the brace and on crutches. I'm assuming that was Dooley. Either way...it's a shame. Hope they bounce back soon.

dmpinkstaff

Dooley apparently injured/tore MCL - not good! Will have to do some rearranging on the O Line with injuries as of late.
Go Frogs!!!

Planks

This is really concerning. Injuries on the O-line seem like a pretty easy way to ruin a season. With Foltz already out for the season, we could be in really big trouble if Dooley and Roth are out for extended periods of time as well.

Gunner

Tank and Roth are fine, good to go... Dooley is more serious, should miss some time.

Dooley had turned that knee about 3 times. Seems like it never hinders him that long. Had a little knee problem going back to hi school. Dooley makes 2 guards to go down as Foltz was hurt last week and out for the season. Spencer Thompson came in for Dooley and looked pretty good. I promoted Thompson last year some and I'm glad he had his chance tonight. We've got pretty decent depth in the offensive line. Wouldn't surprise me if they moved Horn inside, but we will see next week.

Tausch played some tonight at guard also. He played last week too, and it appears he is making headway..

halfwaytoheaven

Speaking of injuries, Luttrell has been back for a couple of weeks now, doing special teams and I think subbing on defense. Are they slowly working him back in, or has he been Wally Pipp'd by Colin Jones?

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Speaking of injuries, Luttrell has been back for a couple of weeks now, doing special teams and I think subbing on defense. Are they slowly working him back in, or has he been Wally Pipp'd by Colin Jones?
Since Luttrell Wally Pipped Jones last season that seems fair. They both are excellent safeties. Wish we had our safety depth at OG.

ross

KMA
Dooley - left game with what appeared to be a knee injury. I did not see him on the sideline after halftime.

Roth - left the game in the fourth - couldn't tell if it was a knee or ankle. Hopefully not too bad.

Tank - The way the trainers were looking at him I'm guessing it's a concussion. I didn't even see the play where it happened but he looked like he was hurting.

ross

KMA
Dooley did not look good ice and brace on knee
I talked to Roth he said he was ok
Tank got hit in the eye and was holding ice pack on it
Luttrell is back full speed but remember he only started last year
because Jones was hurt and it looks like Colin has taken the job back
Alex is also back and played some but Cuba playing so well it
will be hard for Alex to get his start back once he is full speed.

Definitely hurting at guard but fortunately it was the deepest positon on the O line

Burner1

Tier 1
If Roth is OK and Thompson starts at guard, it looks like our second string line is James Dunbar, Trevius Jones, James Fry, Ty Horn and John Wooldridge. Not much experience there, but a lot of talent. Pretty good depth, I'd say.

TheSheik

I was at chili's after the game...I dunno if it was Dooley or Roth but one came in with an icepack on his shin. I think it was roth. After the game I saw another big lineman with a Ace wrap around the knee with the brace and on crutches. I'm assuming that was Dooley. Either way...it's a shame. Hope they bounce back soon.

Was he smoking a cigarette?

olson214

If Roth is OK and Thompson starts at guard, it looks like our second string line is James Dunbar, Trevius Jones, James Fry, Ty Horn and John Wooldridge. Not much experience there, but a lot of talent. Pretty good depth, I'd say.
J Olson has been in the rotation at tackle

Latest posts