• The KillerFrogs

Independence Bowl

gdu

The difference between them and you is they don't come here to bluster about how they aren't going to go, they just don't go, while you feel the need to make sure everybody knows the Independence Bowl is below you and your precious time.
I didn't start the thread, nor would I have.

Horned Toad

Wes,

We need a "pissing match" notification icon for the thread list so the rest of us can have a "heads up" and not waste entire moments of our lives wading through threads like this one.

I'd give thanks for that feature!

OmniscienceFrog

Wes,

We need a "pissing match" notification icon for the thread list so the rest of us can have a "heads up" and not waste entire moments of our lives wading through threads like this one.

I'd give thanks for that feature!

So, how much time did you waste wading before you figured out you weren't interested?

FROGDADDY

Frogdaddy, I didn't start the thread, I was just replying to it. I also wouldn't go to the bowl game in detroit or the one in boise.
Didn't say you started the thread, that's irrelevant. Just don't understand why you choose to make a post that isn't necessary when you have to know that you'll get blasted for it. I wonder sometimes whether you do crap like this on purpose because you're in the mood for an argument.

YCBJ Frog

I booked like a 4am flight so I wouldn't miss it. Not sure what else I am supposed to do.

I'm just saying, going at all is nonchalant by medical school standards. Someone even mentioning going to a bowl game right before exams to their classmates would be met with ridicule. We also repeat the year if we miss exams because they're administered by the national board, and even if you miss because you were hospitalized, you either need to go to another school (if any have a later test date than you do) or their HQ in Philadelphia to take the exam.

It's kind of comparing apples and oranges. It's also probably why it's dramatically easier to get into law school, even ones in the top 50 (you went to Baylor, right?), than it is to get into just about any allopathic med school. If med schools had admission standards like that, they would have people like you going to bowl games right before exams and failing out and they would have wasted an admission spot, which are far more valuable and coveted than law school admission spots.

gdu

Didn't say you started the thread, that's irrelevant. Just don't understand why you choose to make a post that isn't necessary when you have to know that you'll get blasted for it. I wonder sometimes whether you do crap like this on purpose because you're in the mood for an argument.
I was responding to the thread topic. Nothing more. People like you are why I don't worry about being called a bad fan. No one bugs you and you made, what, 1 game this season?

gdu

I know all that. I actually teach a class about it. Could've gone to med school if I wanted; chose not to. Medicine and the law have very different ways of restricting people from practice. Though, I could have gone to a crappy med school in India right after high school if all I cared about was being a doctor and practicing in Texas.

gdu

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Hope you all can quit worrying about me and what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Time to focus on food, family and football.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
gd-ut,

If you'd let us know what your charge per hour comes to for legal fees, I'm sure a number of us on here would pony up and pay you to quit posting.