• The KillerFrogs

If you want the Big East to survive--it must do this

YA

ASAP

Time for the Big East to accept Navy, Air Force, ECU, UCF, and Houston. Be proactive, not reactive.

Also, pray that byu goes to the big 12 and they stop. If not, one of these two, loserville or wvu are coming to the big 12 if byu rejects.

There might be a press conference before the weekend is out to announce 1-2 teams for what it is worth.

LeisureFrog

Why so down on BXII JBD?

ASAP

Time for the Big East to accept Navy, Air Force, ECU, UCF, and Houston. Be proactive, not reactive.

Also, pray that byu goes to the big 12 and they stop. If not, one of these two, loserville or wvu are coming to the big 12 if byu rejects.

ASAP

There might be a press conference before the weekend is out to announce 1-2 teams for what it is worth.
I think aggressive is the way to go, but you still have to wait on the Big 12, no? Also, I think the Philly market and Temple will probably be part of it for football only.

YA

I think aggressive is the way to go, but you still have to wait on the Big 12, no? Also, I think the Philly market and Temple will probably be part of it for football only.
At this point, waiting on the big 12 is fools gold. If for no other reason than to make schools mentioned for the big 12 from the big east take pause. it might not stop them, but it sure as heck gives them some assurances that the big east isn't being reactive.

You can switch out a school for Temple.

Finally, I would fire the big east commissioner and replace him with Oliver Luck from wvu or go get the MWC commissioner.

HFrog1999

Finally, I would fire the big east commissioner and replace him with Oliver Luck from wvu or go get the MWC commissioner.

Agreed. During these times it just can't be tolerated to let schools go like that. He should have been on top of the issue.

flounder.jpg

Froggy Style

ESPN is going to keep adding to prevent NBC from bidding, so we'd better have a long list of replacements...or a call in to the local anti-trust lawyers.

Young and Horned

ASAP

If that happens, my prayers for TCU going to the B12 will go from once a day to twice a day.

ASAP

And the BE becomes CUSA north division :eek:hmy:

curt3301

Why is everybody so high on AFA and NAVY?? Especially to the Big East. Navy i understand maybe but AFA heading to the eastern sea board to play football week in and week out just doesnt make sense to me. Then again not much of this realignment crap makes sense anyway.

HFrog1999

Why is everybody so high on AFA and NAVY?? Especially to the Big East. Navy i understand maybe but AFA heading to the eastern sea board to play football week in and week out just doesnt make sense to me. Then again not much of this realignment crap makes sense anyway.

Both schools have national followings, both sell tickets, both play quality ball, both have good tradition.

fanatical frog

ASAP

Or more likely both.....to get to 12. And that could be the kill shot.

Boomhauer

I'm guessing it's because they would be football only invites meaning the bb schools wouldn't get upset and vote against them joining.