• The KillerFrogs

If You Haven’t Already, I am Begging You To Watch The ESPN Field Pass Broadcast Of Our Game…

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I went to rewatch the game tonight and accidentally played the Field Pass Broadcast with RG3 and those 3 other fellers. I believe 2 of the other guys played for Michigan, and the other for Penn State.

It is the most obnoxious, yet totally satisfying thing I think I have ever encountered in my life. The gloating after the 1st run went for 50+, to the reality of us dominating them in the trenches as the game wore on is fantastic to watch.

I actually kind of like the idea in theory, but think it would be better if they could line up 1 guy from each team playing.

Purp

I went to rewatch the game tonight and accidentally played the Field Pass Broadcast with RG3 and those 3 other fellers. I believe 2 of the other guys played for Michigan, and the other for Penn State.

It is the most obnoxious, yet totally satisfying thing I think I have ever encountered in my life. The gloating after the 1st run went for 50+, to the reality of us dominating them in the trenches as the game wore on is fantastic to watch.

I actually kind of like the idea in theory, but think it would be better if they could line up 1 guy from each team playing.
Mentioned in another thread that this broadcast was excellent. Luwan was a massive Michigan homer, but was hilarious and very complimentary of TCU.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Mentioned in another thread that this broadcast was excellent. Luwan was a massive Michigan homer, but was hilarious and very complimentary of TCU.
Yeah. I really liked Luwan, even though it’s hard to “like” someone in that situation when you are playing against his team. I didn’t care much for the other 2. RG3 on the other hand, used to be one of my most hated athletes. Now, I find him to be pretty damn good at what he’s doing as a broadcaster. I missed why he was missing for most of the 2nd half though.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Yeah. I really liked Luwan, even though it’s hard to “like” someone in that situation when you are playing against his team. I didn’t care much for the other 2. RG3 on the other hand, used to be one of my most hated athletes. Now, I find him to be pretty damn good at what he’s doing as a broadcaster. I missed why he was missing for most of the 2nd half though.
His wife went into labor.

Sand Frog

Exactly my take on watching that broadcast.

I will say even though biased for a lot of the broadcast Luwan and RG3 both have really high football IQs and do a great job of breaking down what is going on in the game.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Exactly my take on watching that broadcast.

I will say even though biased for a lot of the broadcast Luwan and RG3 both have really high football IQs and do a great job of breaking down what is going on in the game.
100% agree. Since Luwan was up front about his biased, I have no problem with it. It’s not like it’s presented as a traditional broadcast. I also liked how he was against calling a targeting on the last play in that situation. As big of a homer as he was, he gave TCU and our crowd major props repeatedly.

The only thing that bothered me was outside of RG3, it was like this was the first time they had heard of TCU.

FOAP I watched it yesterday and saw the same thing "that's what happens when you run the 3-3-5 against Mich" oh man was it glorious to watch them melt down. RGIII was kind of trolling them it seemed?

Limey Frog

I liked RG3 even when he was playing for Baylor. Same deal with Pat Mahomes. I'm sure our rivals' fans feel the same way about Max right now. You hate losing games, but when someone is that good you have to applaud them anyway.

Kind of like this:

That's how I felt after leaving Floyd Casey stadium in 2011. A 24-point 4th quarter comeback wasn't enough to win the game because RG3 just turned around and did his thing one last time anyway. Somebody high-five that dude and hand him a trophy.

Make CFB Great Again

Ticket Exchange Pass
I accidentally picked it when trying to rewatch the game on youtubeTV, and enjoyed the analysis and interaction between the group. I will say, the unpolished conversational format is probably better watching on replay and not as much when you’re trying to digest the game live.

One example of the unpolished nature was Lewan dropping an f-bomb in his excitement during the third quarter scoring spree. You could see the blood drain from his face as he knew he had screwed up, but that is part of what made it entertaining - totally off the cuff and unfiltered.

FrogCop19

I accidentally picked it when trying to rewatch the game on youtubeTV, and enjoyed the analysis and interaction between the group. I will say, the unpolished conversational format is probably better watching on replay and not as much when you’re trying to digest the game live.

One example of the unpolished nature was Lewan dropping an f-bomb in his excitement during the third quarter scoring spree. You could see the blood drain from his face as he knew he had screwed up, but that is part of what made it entertaining - totally off the cuff and unfiltered.
I can agree with this. It reminds me of watching the ManningCast on ESPN. They are sometimes more entertaining than the game, and better on a re-watch if the game is important to you. If you don't really care about the game, though, if you just want to feel like you're sitting around watching a game with a couple of funny brothers that just also happen to be Superbowl-winning QB's, there is no better broadcast.

Rabidfrog

His wife is as having a baby, he thought

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I liked RG3 even when he was playing for Baylor. Same deal with Pat Mahomes. I'm sure our rivals' fans feel the same way about Max right now. You hate losing games, but when someone is that good you have to applaud them anyway.

Kind of like this:

That's how I felt after leaving Floyd Casey stadium in 2011. A 24-point 4th quarter comeback wasn't enough to win the game because RG3 just turned around and did his thing one last time anyway. Somebody high-five that dude and hand him a trophy.

I couldn’t stand him for some reason until he got into broadcasting. Not that he was a bad guy or anything.