• The KillerFrogs

If TCU decides to change men's BB coach

LVfrog

Brady knows the game but seems to be a very uninspiring personality. I like Shaka Smart alot, he has 40+ wins in less than two seasons and his teams play with passion.

freebird

Thought you meant Wacker as head coach.

You know he could have done a much better job than CND. But he isn't a consideration for anything near our next move.
He should have been brought in instead of woods. That was a farce.

Watched the BYU - CSU game. What a game! They had to turn away 750 CSU students and the house was full.
What a difference their coach made in 4 years. He really connected with student body, community, media... and developed a darn good team.
Hate to see them lose after scoring 80 some points but Fredeatte & team is chemistry in motion.

I occurred to me that most of the BYU players would have never seen more than a few minutes play time on a CND team and probably overlooked by a JC recruiting squad. Not enough Eastern European linkage.
wink.gif

freebird

Brady knows the game but seems to be a very uninspiring personality. I like Shaka Smart alot, he has 40+ wins in less than two seasons and his teams play with passion.

Well apparently Brady inspired somebody.
and
How inspired have you been the last 3 years? Make that 8.

You know Shaka only has one year of HC experience and is from Madison WI don't you. Not exactly a big name nor legacy to attract talent.
That would probably fly like wet pizza dough around here right now.
Talk about putting the last nail in the BB support coffin.

Why all the hate on Gillespie? I know he has some baggage, but he is trying to straighten out his life. He has been in rehab down in Houston getting the help he needs to overcome his drinking problems. Are you going to tell me that everyone on this sight has never had any problems or baggage from their past, and this includes myself?

The man can coach, so if they can hire him and he has done the work needed to correct his life & turn it around. I say give the man a chance & hire him. Put stipulations in his contract about if he has a setback or relapse, what punishments will be involved or zero tolerance.

+1